Profile question.

DON"T WORRY I"LL SAVE YOU

oh you go to user cp, than edit signature

than insert an url of a picture

(if you want to use a picture from your computer, you would have to host it on a site like www.imageshack.us

you click on the button with the mountains and the yellow background on the post thing and then put in the url or link for the picture. are you talking about your profile picture, are putting a picture in your post

Thanks lots guys especially to Wiizorer.. WHO HAD A WAY BETTER ANSWER THAN YOU BLANKCONNECTION!!!!!

Lol jks, love you :D

Now the next even MORE important question:

How can I get rid of the damn signatures that waste space and bandwidth.

User CP
Edit Options
Look under the "Visible Post Elements" section

braschlosa said:
Now the next even MORE important question:

How can I get rid of the damn signatures that waste space and bandwidth.

User CP
Edit Options
Look under the "Visible Post Elements" section

whatchu talkin about?

Im talking about being able to read the forum easier without looking at some ugly ass photoshop noobs attempt at a sig. The forum is ALOT faster with them turned off. Try it yourself you may be surprised at how much faster the threads load.

braschlosa said:
Im talking about being able to read the forum easier without looking at some ugly ass photoshop noobs attempt at a sig.
judging by your avatar......................never mind, and your opinion does not matter on forums, because people will always puke snot up your ass about it.

braschlosa said:
Im talking about being able to read the forum easier without looking at some ugly ass photoshop noobs attempt at a sig. The forum is ALOT faster with them turned off. Try it yourself you may be surprised at how much faster the threads load.
But they make reading the forums more exciting. About the speed, it shouldn't really matter unless you have dial-up....
You have to put
tags around it.

Back