Project M Discussion Thread

Meta automatically glides outta Shuttle Loop. Glides can be cancelled by pressin' B or attacked out of with A. If canceled via either method right on top of a surface ya can land on, you'll instantly land without lag and can follow up with literally anythin'. Shield, movement, jumping, attack, whatever. In the case of an attack proper timing lets ya glide attack and follow up with another move with zero ending lag on the glide attack. Glide Attack -> D-Smash or Mach Tornado are two disgustingly broken combinations for Meta t' abuse...

Anyways, it don't got nothin' to do with Platform Canceling.

Last edited:
Hit X on the stage select screen in the full version.

Analog is more precise and sensitive than digital

Figured I'd finally do some offline training... and by trainin', I mean ****in' around in training mode, as all I did was derp about and thus no real trainin'.

I discovered Toon can cancel his Up B and instantly grab the ledge by sliding his way off the stage, so long as he's facin' the stage. +1 edge guarding tool, 'cause clearly he didn't have enough as is. :lol: Grandly useful against spacies t' outright beat their Side B when they're recoverin' (IF Toon's spin attack has higher priority, anyways). Also, tippered D-tilt -> Up B for legit KOs.

Training doesn't teach you how to deal with those DI's

Because combo's that I think would work don't work with DI's

Feels like the tippered knockback on Toon's D-tilt is stiff on DI. Seems like it's a workin' [STRIKE]simple mode[/STRIKE] legit combo t' me.

Anyways, everyone sound-off y'all's main(s), if any yet. Am askin' just outta curiosity. S'pose I could call Wolf my main, not that I'm anythin' special with 'em yet.

I've plans t' investigate Zamus, Bowser 'n (obviously) Toon as a possible secondary. Plans t' attempt improving my Marth as well, 'cause Fire Emblem needs some god damn representin'.

Last edited:
Still thinking about maining Ivy
A good second would probably be either Ike or Zelda

i was never good at any SSB really, you guys are the real bad asses when it comes to this subject, plus Project M doesnt work on my wii for some reason and i cant use it on my WiiU so as of this moment i dont have a main

Back