Project M Discussion Thread

Pichu bein' playable in Melee never had much appeal to anyone... 'sides that number-obsessed hectopascal with the electric rat as an avatar.

211262-fry-not-sure_header.jpg

Good conversation, man.

I still think Mewtwo fits the description more than anything. Also means Geno is off the table (It was never even ON the table for me) because he doesn't have trophies or stickers AND belongs to another company.

Everybody who's played Melee wanted to main Mewtwo at least once. Then they realized how much he sucked booty. I'm already hype for the improved Mewtwo in PM. I know it's going to happen.

No, I really agree with Cringey. It's the character I'm most disappointed in for not being as useable as I want him to be.

I do want to see Mewtwo in the game
But because Mewtwo is in Nintendo's spotlight right now, I think they will hold off making him as to not anger Nintendo.

Well I'll be :confused: A topic that's fromthe looks of it popular about a custom/mod of Brawl.
Hah I guess I've been away for far to long. Well whatever I'll throw out my two cents and say this mod is ****ing amazing :D

Last edited:
Yes, yes it is.

... Are you sayin' that just to get on my good side, or do ya actually play Project: M?

Back