Project M Discussion Thread

It's not out yet, and the site's servers are busy.

Kikae, ancient brawler, you play Project M?

it's out. I just went to the main site. And yes, i just came back from the graves of those who fell to reclaim myself the hero of brawling.

Edit: downloading as we speak.

Last edited:
lol a wiichat veteran got to it before me
PROJECT M 3.0 IS HERE!

projectmgame.com/en/download

... I am speechless. Download it. Play it. and yesz i can finally access the website

it's out. I just went to the main site. And yes, i just came back from the graves of those who fell to reclaim myself the hero of brawling.
Will you be playing it online?

I will be playing online as soon as i get use to it since i am in brawl mode still and not P:M

http://projectmgame.com/en/news/project-m-3-0-released

"Turbo Curry" is an item. Brilliant. Now I have a reason to play with items on.

I will be playing online as soon as i get use to it since i am in brawl mode still and not P:M
Ah. Well, I'll be waiting to exchange FCs with you once you're ready. [strike]But you'll probably still beat me even if you're used to Brawl.[/strike]

Untitled_zps6eca8a79.png~original

What is this? No! How does I fix this?!

Untitled_zps8fd8d1dd.png~original

What the hell am I doing wrong?

Last edited:
Download from the alt site
That's what I did. The first time. I think it was the alt site that did that. I have one working Full Set but it's untested.

Are you sure we can trust that site?

EDIT: I'm already getting corrupted files. For some reason FitGameWatch.pac won't copy.

That's what I did. The first time. I think it was the alt site that did that. I have one working Full Set but it's untested.

Are you sure we can trust that site?

EDIT: I'm already getting corrupted files. For some reason FitGameWatch.pac won't copy.
It is Project M official

PMBR said:
AN IMPORTANT CONSIDERATION FOR 3-4 PLAYER FIGHTS
There is one minor but important issue that we have to discuss for competitive play. Due to the slightly-flawed model importer that we have to use – which we are currently working on replacing – new models including Roy, Mewtwo, and all new alt costumes have a higher tendency to create gameplay lag than Brawl’s original models despite utilizing similar polygon counts. This is not an issue in singles play in most cases but in doubles more than two new player models on screen at once can potentially create noticeable lag. Again, this is something that we’re actively working on addressing, we'll have more details on the specific instances of lag for Tournament Operators to look at and make judgment calls on rules soon. We apologize for this inconvenience and hope to have this resolved in future releases. In the meantime, we have included warning icons on each costume's character portrait that has the potential to induce any amount of lag for players and TOs.

Take note Wifi Warriors

just a reminder, I wont spoil anything unless it's already announced, I will let people find the all the new stuff on their own.

Back