Project M Discussion Thread

Roy feels great, and Mewtwo is buffed to the point where I can beat lv. 9 CPUs. 3.0 is lookin' good.

Also, Jiggles gets the "best alt costume" award. Nick is inclined to agree.

PMBR said:
AN IMPORTANT CONSIDERATION FOR 3-4 PLAYER FIGHTS
There is one minor but important issue that we have to discuss for competitive play. Due to the slightly-flawed model importer that we have to use – which we are currently working on replacing – new models including Roy, Mewtwo, and all new alt costumes have a higher tendency to create gameplay lag than Brawl’s original models despite utilizing similar polygon counts. This is not an issue in singles play in most cases but in doubles more than two new player models on screen at once can potentially create noticeable lag. Again, this is something that we’re actively working on addressing, we'll have more details on the specific instances of lag for Tournament Operators to look at and make judgment calls on rules soon. We apologize for this inconvenience and hope to have this resolved in future releases. In the meantime, we have included warning icons on each costume's character portrait that has the potential to induce any amount of lag for players and TOs.

[STRIKE]They should leave it this way, it's a good excuse t' play nothin' but 1v1s.[/STRIKE]

Roy feels great, and Mewtwo is buffed to the point where I can beat lv. 9 CPUs. 3.0 is lookin' good.
Speaking of lv9 them CPUs are getting better

Also, Jiggles gets the "best alt costume" award. Nick is inclined to agree.
I told him about it
Now he will probably get it

Someone needs to make an Espurr Jigglypuff texture

Speaking of lv9 them CPUs are getting better

That they are. A Lv. 9 Lucas dragged me across the entirety of PS1 and 0-death'd me after canceling an aerial on the ledge, and spikin' me with D-air. T'was some crazy combo video nonsense.

Kirby no longer inherits Neutral B from some characters. I've found out that he takes Mewtwo's Down-B and Lucas' Side-B.

Also, for Ivysaur, he only gets one shot at Solar Beam. But it's Solar Beam, alright.

Back