Ps3 breaks record in Europe.

Good for them. However, this doesn't detract from the fact that it still has some catching up to do...

googletranslator said:
According to an internal source with Sony, the million PS3 sold in Europe was reached at the beginning of last week, that is to say 9 weeks after the exit of the console, which largely exceeds the records of the PS1 and PS2, like those of competition. A good news thus, after so much of negative remarks on this subject, diffused since a few months on the Net… Let us await from now on an official official statement to obtain additional precise details.
Err, forgive me if I'm wrong but "internal sources" have been proved to be a failing point in the past, with many companies falling victim to rumours from an "unamed/internal source". Would have been better to wait for official conformation. If it is right, my point at the beginning still stands.

i dont think nfanboy is really believing what he types. I have a feeling he is just playing the role of an internet persona bent on saying stupid **** as his name suggests. Every time someone flips out over his comments he probably masturbates nonstop for a day while laughing his arse off.

Just a guess though.

Shiftfallout said:
i dont think nfanboy is really believing what he types. I have a feeling he is just playing the role of an internet persona bent on saying stupid **** as his name suggests. Every time someone flips out over his comments he probably masturbates nonstop for a day while laughing his arse off.

Just a guess though.
:lol: :lol: :lol: nice one! But nfanboy really is a serious wii chatter. I've spoken to him in person.

zachp18 said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: nice one! But nfanboy really is a serious wii chatter. I've spoken to him in person.

... then I have lost all hope for humanity. If humanity can breed someone like that.. then we are doomed.

---Brian--- said:
Woot, go the Ps3, 1 million console at that price in Europe is ****ing amazing lol.
PS3 PS3, YAY YAY! PS3 PS3, YAY YAY! PS3 PS3, YAY YAY! PS3 PS3, YAY YAY! PS3 PS3, YAY YAY! PS3 PS3, YAY YAY! PS3 PS3, YAY YAY! PS3 PS3, YAY YAY! PS3 PS3, YAY YAY! PS3 PS3, YAY YAY! PS3 PS3, YAY YAY! PS3 PS3, YAY YAY! PS3 PS3, YAY YAY!

Back