Ps3 owners

nic7

Wiichat Member
Aug 22, 2006
Iowa, America
Wii Online Code
8853-1952-9704-6115
Has anyone noticed that it seems like people who bought a ps3 for the purpose of playing one (not selling one on ebay) seem to be genuinely(deffinately spelled wrong) more happy with their console than wii owners?

Wii owners seem to be selling their console more as well.

Is this right or am i just not paying enough attention?

Maybe it's because wii's are so popular people selling them know they'll be sold..with profit.

Can PS3 owners really say that?

Wii launch week on eBay had wiis on there for about 5 times the amount and more.. PS3 launch week was normal, prices I saw were the same as the shops..

did some searching on ebay:
the highest wii selling (system only) is for 600 dollars with free shipping source
the highest ps3 selling is for 1525.00 dollars with free shipping source

so basically, the wii is selling for just under 2.5 times as much as it was bought for, while the ps3 is selling for just over 2.5 times as much as it was bought for. take that for what its worth.

EDIT: also, the ps3 guy is making 4 times as much money as the wii guy

Last edited:
FWELR said:
the highest wii selling (system only) is for 600 dollars with free shipping source

so basically, the wii is selling for just under 2.5 times as much as it was bought for, while the ps3 is selling for just over 2.5 times as much as it was bought for. take that for what its worth.

but it's a lot easier to find a ps3 in a store than a wii =P

Zarogan said:
but it's a lot easier to find a ps3 in a store than a wii =P

exactly, that's why the people buying ps3s on ebay are dumbasses, they can just brave the sunlight and take a walk down to any store and buy one for $1000 bucks less.

AERODACTYL LORD said:
NO the Sun its burning me

just kidding

kinda random, but why do you like aerodactyl, i always kill him with my pikachu when i break out the old yellow version and beat gary.

FWELR said:

Ok, that says that it is a raffle for a PS3...wtf? Can you do that? They said it's 1.00 entries, so I don't know what that is about. It's for the UK btw. I don't know if PS3s are selling out over there so everybody shouldn't say that you are stupid to bid on that just yet. If it is a contest, then it's like getting a PS3 for 1.00 euros, or how ever many chances they buy or whatever...

Back