Abundance of PS3's

I can't help but feel bad for Sony, but gawd, they've made so many business mistakes. It's just funny because back in November I got hassled for waiting in line all night for a kid's videogame system and now even my Mom's co-workers are wanting to try it out. It's so weird that 50-somethings want to play my Wii, never would've happened with the PS2. I'm just so surprised that there are so many on the shelves considering there were only 3/4 million shipped. I smell a flop.

i saw a ps3 at target today i asked the electronics guy to open the glass and then i spat on it ha ha ha ps3

I went to best buy to use my numerous gift cards for wii games. They had 30ps3 60gb on the back shelf. Not a single wii. Not even a wii remote Hell they didnt even have a nunchuk, or even the s video or component cable upgrades for the wii. Also the Xbox 360 were sold out. as were the Ps2. For some reason ps2 probally sold better this x-mas then ps3 which is sad!

Sony made a big mistake making such a HUGE investment in something soo new like blu ray. Graphics are superb. But the price is lacking if it would of came out around 350-400$ it be a totally different story. Only if they would of waited another year to see what Blu ray dvd's would fo done:ciappa:

Yeah Best Buy here has 15 Ps3's right now, 16 once I return mine back. Wal-Mart has 4 premium that have been there since the 26th. I still havent seen A wii since I got mine on Black Friday, Go Wii!!

Back