No ps3's in stock, but plenty of wiis

Axtlar said:
HAHAHA!!! the last part was the funniest
PS3 and Sony, and Microsoft for that matter suck!

..'Nuff said
first off, PS3 is sony, and you sound like a fanboy, i'm sorry, but you do, all consoles are good, it's the prices that are the problem, if the PS3 were the cheapest, i'd bet you'd go for that

:cryin: wahhh wahhhhhhhhh :cryin:

someone said that there were ps3s/wiis in stock!!!!!!!!

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :cryin: :cryin: :cryin:

Sovieto said:
:cryin: wahhh wahhhhhhhhh :cryin:

someone said that there were ps3s/wiis in stock!!!!!!!!

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :cryin: :cryin: :cryin:

lol funny

yeah, they're such babies

i disagree when i went to every store non of them had wiis and all of the had ps3s. Toys R s had so much that they put some behind the signs on the wall because there were so many. The only way me and my friends got wiis is because we went to the store once they got an order of wiis.

Chaz said:
This is such a stupid argument, who gives a damn if there are Wiis in stock in one, local shop. It shouldn't matter that much to you, one person found some Wiis for sale, brilliant, I've got mine so I don't care. We all know that the Wii is out-selling the PS3 and we have the facts and figures to prove it so stop arguing and stop making it seem like it's the end of the world.

Wii&PS3 has obviously posted this thread to piss you all off, he does it pretty well and it seems that it's worked. He's either a Sony fanboy or an immature retard but get over it, let the thread die.

I dont care. But when a bunch of people jumped down my throat for saying there were 5 in my walmart, i had to make a thread. Its funny how everyone called me a liar, but when I post pictures you guys still make **** up. I know it sucks to get proved wrong, but its time to face facts.

Whats your point? Wiis are outselling PS3s by the millions, if your trying to fan out nintendo peeps give it up. Btw..... COULD YOU BUY THOSE FOR ME???? ill pay you!

$300 plus shipping. Thats what I sold two of mine for. I thought they would have went for $330-$340, so i barely made any money. So what if they are selling more? Its a $250 kids toy. I would expect it to.

gamechaser001 said:
first off, PS3 is sony, and you sound like a fanboy, i'm sorry, but you do, all consoles are good, it's the prices that are the problem, if the PS3 were the cheapest, i'd bet you'd go for that

I'm sorry, sir, but "fIrSt OfF" PS3 and Sony is not the same, you idiot, Sony is the company making the PS3 which also makes other appliances, the PS3 is a"videogame" console, so there you go, think next time, think! and so what if I get called a fanboy? I am proud of being called that, at least I have a company and a console to idiolize, not be a damn mercenary or whore and buy all consoles like an idiot, and no I would never get the PS3, PS2, PS1, even if they were all free.

You guys are both stupid. Its funny how everyone thinks the wii is so great with its novelty kids remote that needs batteries. The ps3 is better than it in every single department. Including a better remote. The ps3 remote can be recharged and it doesnt lag or twitch. Plus I can actually play adult games. There will be one day when you grow up and want to play something besides kiddy games.

Axtlar said:
I'm sorry, sir, but "fIrSt OfF" PS3 and Sony is not the same, you idiot, Sony is the company making the PS3 which also makes other appliances, the PS3 is a"videogame" console, so there you go, think next time, think! and so what if I get called a fanboy? I am proud of being called that, at least I have a company and a console to idiolize, not be a damn mercenary or whore and buy all consoles like an idiot, and no I would never get the PS3, PS2, PS1, even if they were all free.
in the console terms, PS3 and SONY are the same, you said "PS3 and Sony, and Microsoft for that matter suck!", well, SONY is not a console, SONY makes a console, that line of consoles is called the Playstation, they have 3 versions, the most recient called 3, and Microsoft is not a console, Microsoft is a software company, they make everything from OSs and spyware removal software to game consoles like the XBOX 360, all i'm saying is before you post something, read through it, because you make SONY look like a console, which it is not, it's the company who created a console, and in console terms, SONY and PS3 are the same thing, because one makes the other, not both being individuals

And being a fanboy is a bad thing, yes, it does make you only buy one console and not all, which is a good thing, I admit it, but bi*ching about other consoles saying they suck just because you like one and not the others is a bad thing, you will only make other people angry, then they will bi*ch at you, if you ask me, I think all fanboys are idiots, they don't respect other consoles and don't respect other people's opinions, and because of that, people get angry at them, if you like the Nintendo, and hate the other consoles, ok, i'm fine with that, your choice, I respect your opinion, but I do not respect the fact that you disrespect other people's opinions, just say next time that, in your opionion you think other consoles suck

idiot:mad5::nono:

Nfanboy said:
You know what PS3 stands for?

Piece of s*** 3

PS3

hahahahaha:lol: :lol: :lol:
wow real clever
Nfanboy? stands for NUDIE fanboY! HARAHARHAHRAHRHARHARH!H!!! HAHAHAH
Jayman said:
"Hey man, I need some PS3s man!!! I got these cheeseburgers!!! Come on man, I suck yo' dick!!!" - A PS3 Fanboy
"Hey man whats up wanna come over my place tonight and stick out wiimotes in our asses to play since theres nothing else to do with the wii but we wont admit it? hamburger!" -A Nintendo Fanboy

Hey guys, your moms are calling, it's time for lunch, she made PB&J sandwhiches cut in the shape of triangles!!!!!!

Last edited:
Wii&Ps3 said:
You guys are both stupid. Its funny how everyone thinks the wii is so great with its novelty kids remote that needs batteries. The ps3 is better than it in every single department. Including a better remote. The ps3 remote can be recharged and it doesnt lag or twitch. Plus I can actually play adult games. There will be one day when you grow up and want to play something besides kiddy games.

dude, change your Wiichat name already...jeez...

heh, well my walmart doesnt really have S**T, and my EB games had a TOWER of ps3s for 599.99$ and no wiis.

Sovieto said:
"Hey man whats up wanna come over my place tonight and stick out wiimotes in our asses to play since theres nothing else to do with the wii but we wont admit it? hamburger!" -A Nintendo Fanboy

Hey guys, your moms are calling, it's time for lunch, she made PB&J sandwhiches cut in the shape of triangles!!!!!!

And that was just insulting, even though it was probably the point. Still hurtful to anyone who likes the wii.

Back