No ps3's in stock, but plenty of wiis

Sovieto said:
p.s. jayman you did spell it right besides the '
but a proper example would be...

your white

'nuff said

First of all, I'm just saying it's retarded that you're in such need of reason to make fun of him that you use the absence of an apostrophe as a reason. And secondly, I'm second-generation Indian. I'm not white. Don't assume things, ****tard.

all i can say is that i see ps3's in all the time and wii's are never there...i work partime at gamestop and no one gives a rats ass about ps3 all they keep asking is , "you get any wii's in?" nothing about ps3's we always have like 4 sitting back there for nothing cause no one buys them

~120 ps3's at the local fry's. the workers were parading them around in carts before locking them up behind the registers. no one bought one.

ps3lol.jpg

most of the places I go to have signs like this

oh, and no wii's in stock anywhere.

Last edited:
not that it relates 100%, but I went into my local Toys R Us yesterday to buy a DS and they were all out of stock, somehow I think that is linked with the compatibility of DS on the Wii (as far as I know)

A RAND0M TAC0 said:
that was a picture taken by my phone at around 8 at night fool, and it was 2 weeks after christmas
idkkkkkkkk viva pinata is on the top rack meaning its a new release

:wtf:

The stores around here have NO Wii's and tons of PS3's. I went to Wal-mart and counted 27 PS3's. [They had 23 of them laying in a pile OUTSIDE of the glass case] The staff said there selling worse than the gameboy micro..... You'd think for such an expensive system they'd at least keep em in the back... Do not ask me for a pic of this as it is ILLEGAL to take pics in Wal-mart. There is a 50 dollar fine Per picture at my Wal-mart....

Last edited:
Ok let's confirm this. Ask anyone on these forums to go to their local mall and look for a Wii and PS3. The results may be mixed in some areas. But overall you are going to find a lot of PS3's in stock!

Back