No ps3's in stock, but plenty of wiis

Wii&Ps3 said:
Poor is a mindframe. People are poor because they think poor. Being broke is not having any money without a poor persons mentality. Theres a big difference between broke and poor. Poor people hate the rich, because they think rich people are evil. I know alot of rich people and they are some of the most generous people you will ever meet. You guys can argue until your blue in the face, but I work with rich people, poor people, and broke people every single day since I specialize in foreclosed homes

Oh dear...what kind of bullshit is that lol. Poor people hate the rich..er..no they don't? They may envy them, but they don't hate them and your part about the mindframe is partly right, I can see what you're trying to say but that's a theory, not even an opinion nor a fact, and yes there is a big difference between broke and poor, the broke have nothing and the poor have a little, enough to get them by.

And just so you can't try to make an issue out of my wealth, I can assure you I am more wealthy than you :)

Chaz said:
Oh dear...what kind of bullshit is that lol. Poor people hate the rich..er..no they don't? They may envy them, but they don't hate them and your part about the mindframe is partly right, I can see what you're trying to say but that's a theory, not even an opinion nor a fact, and yes there is a big difference between broke and poor, the broke have nothing and the poor have a little, enough to get them by.

And just so you can't try to make an issue out of my wealth, I can assure you I am more wealthy than you :)

You are so dumb im having a hard time typing from laughing so hard. Who cares if have more money than me? Im only 24 and I have plenty of time to make alot of money. Were you born into a rich family, or did you earn it? I own lots of real estate and do very well with my business. Im also going to open another business within 2 years after I expand my current one to where I need it to be. I bought my first home when i was 22 with a nice down payment. I pay cash for my cars and have no debt besides my house. Im doing very well for myself. Especially since my area has the worst real estate market in the united states, and I doubled my money since last year. Im going to double it again this year, and the year after. You have no idea what a poor or broker person is. I deal with it on a daily basis.

Being broke just means you have no money, but you dont possess a negative mindframe and are actually able to control your money. Being poor means you have no money, but will go out to buy lottery tickets and a 40oz of old english because your money controls you.

Last edited:
Wii&Ps3 said:
Last time I posted my local walmart has 5 wiis in stock, everyone called me a liar. I guess i should have taken pictures of them :idea: . Unfortunately I had to go into walmart today (I hate walmart) for a couple of things and guess what I saw? 15 wiis sitting on the shelf. Nobody was even looking at them. You know what I didnt see? If you guessed a ps3 then your right. The lady said they have been there all weekend. She said they sold a few, but it wasnt as crazy as expected.

wii2.jpg

wii1.jpg

If you need a wii go check your walmart. Ive found that if one store gets them in, then most of them will. It was the same thing with the ps3 as well. I bought three of them. One went to my g/f boss for his kids, and the other two will either go on ebay, co worker, or a friend. Im still surprised that they are selling for over $300 on ebay. I guess people are too lazy to check local stores. Maybe I have a magic walmart? Who knows.....
If you look at the image, you will see that there are X360s and a PSP in stock, and since I have both, I can truthfully say that the XBOX 360 and the PSP are the best consoles/portables out on the market, while the PS3, which is WAY overpriced, and has grapical errors, is sold out, I wouldn't be suprised if all those PS3s were returned and the Wiis became sold out soon

Wii&Ps3 said:
Its really not that difficult. Maybe if you say please, I might teach you how not to get screwed over with your closing costs :) Thats if you are even old enough to buy a home. Or if you even have a job ::confused:

Holy crap! Why do you assume that everyone here is like that? In case you haven't noticed, some of the stuff said on this site makes it perfectly clear that there are kids as young as 5 on this site, and probably as old as 40, and every age in between.

Wii&Ps3 said:
You are so dumb im having a hard time typing from laughing so hard. Who cares if have more money than me? Im only 24 and I have plenty of time to make alot of money. Were you born into a rich family, or did you earn it? I own lots of real estate and do very well with my business. Im also going to open another business within 2 years after I expand my current one to where I need it to be. I bought my first home when i was 22 with a nice down payment. I pay cash for my cars and have no debt besides my house. Im doing very well for myself. Especially since my area has the worst real estate market in the united states, and I doubled my money since last year. Im going to double it again this year, and the year after. You have no idea what a poor or broker person is. I deal with it on a daily basis.

Being broke just means you have no money, but you dont possess a negative mindframe and are actually able to control your money. Being poor means you have no money, but will go out to buy lottery tickets and a 40oz of old english because your money controls you.

There he goes again with the bragging...

Wii&Ps3 said:
Last time I posted my local walmart has 5 wiis in stock, everyone called me a liar. I guess i should have taken pictures of them :idea: . Unfortunately I had to go into walmart today (I hate walmart) for a couple of things and guess what I saw? 15 wiis sitting on the shelf. Nobody was even looking at them. You know what I didnt see? If you guessed a ps3 then your right. The lady said they have been there all weekend. She said they sold a few, but it wasnt as crazy as expected.

wii2.jpg

wii1.jpg

If you need a wii go check your walmart. Ive found that if one store gets them in, then most of them will. It was the same thing with the ps3 as well. I bought three of them. One went to my g/f boss for his kids, and the other two will either go on ebay, co worker, or a friend. Im still surprised that they are selling for over $300 on ebay. I guess people are too lazy to check local stores. Maybe I have a magic walmart? Who knows.....

Looks like a fake. You could have easily stuck some empty display boxes in their either with the help of Walmart worker, or you are a Walmart employee yourself.

I also noticed you took a pic of the place where PS2 are supposed to be, so of course there are no PS3's Dr. Dillweed.

csiguy4u said:
Looks like a fake. You could have easily stuck some empty display boxes in their either with the help of Walmart worker, or you are a Walmart employee yourself.

I also noticed you took a pic of the place where PS2 are supposed to be, so of course there are no PS3's Dr. Dillweed.

nice to see ya in these regions of space csiguy lol.

and yea i wondered too why the wii would be under ps2, bad organization i geuss? no wonder they werent sold, noone could find them! xD

Lol I didn't even notice that before! This kid is really flaming. Someone needs to put him out of his misery...Maybe when Final Fantasy comes out he'll be quiet. Until then I can just see him at home whining all day about how he has no friends and nothing to do since the PS3 broke down "unexpectedly"

And yeah what makes you think all of us are home buyers? I'm still in college dude and thats not even my priority right now. Not to mention they're probably 15 yrs old on this site who have never heard of foreclosure let alone "closing costs".

The nintento wii will become god with Xbox 360 as its right hand man and the PS3 will burn in hell. This kid is oviously trying to sound like he is "A MAN" by saying he has a PS3... Big woop get over it.. No1 cares.. Its a console that isnt going to last very long because of the market price and the fact all the games are on the Xbox 360. The only way PS3 can pull a stunt to make it a console every1 has is to.... Cut the prices in half... Make more exclusive games.. and fix the problems that it has such as the gfx problems and the blue ray disk cutting out.

Can i also add... PS3 is a no friends console

csiguy4u said:

wow thats sad if he would go that far to do that, but its also sad you would think of it

ACCEPT THE FACT PEOPLE

my friend got a wii the other day, he just walked into a store and got it, they are available in places

Sovieto said:
wow thats sad if he would go that far to do that, but its also sad you would think of it

ACCEPT THE FACT PEOPLE

my friend got a wii the other day, he just walked into a store and got it, they are available in places

Don't be bitching at me. I didn't say that Wii's weren't available. I was stating he could have faked the fact that there were no PS3's.

Wii Boxes that are displays have a red sticker on the front of them. So those are real Wiis in the display. Btw I'm still looking for another :nonod:

Wii&Ps3 said:
Poor is a mindframe. People are poor because they think poor. Being broke is not having any money without a poor persons mentality. Theres a big difference between broke and poor. Poor people hate the rich, because they think rich people are evil. I know alot of rich people and they are some of the most generous people you will ever meet. You guys can argue until your blue in the face, but I work with rich people, poor people, and broke people every single day since I specialize in foreclosed homes.

I was mainly in agreement with you. You did catch that, right? I was just trying to point out that each case always has outliers. It takes time and money to make money, and this is 100% true 90% of the time. I am financially comfortable myself, and I haven't even completed my second degree yet! (That happens in May.) I have a nice truck, up-to-date electronic equipment (720p for now, 1080p soon), no debt, and money left for both investment and fun. And yes, I DO think that charity is a great thing (so are receipts, so you can deduct the amount based on your tax bracket).

Foreclosing on homes... tisk, tisk! ;)

Back