PS3 Video Problems. Can Anyone Explain This Please?

dedpoet777

\/\/ii'd Out For Life
Dec 20, 2006
Surfside Beach, SC
Wii Online Code
0792-2476-6769-9631
anyone got any ideas to why this dude is getting this garbage? i have an idea....and it has to do with junk. what are your thoughts?
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQbYOhg1-Ew[/MEDIA]

Probably because I would suspect he's using component cables, trying to push high bandwidth through them, but can't because he has shoddy third party component cables. Component cables are analog -- they do need to sync on green, but they are also still susceptible to noise. They need goo shielding.

I've seen it to an extent on both Wii and Xbox 360 as well (not my own, because I know better with analog video).

480p won't show the issue as much as 720p or 1080i, because it's lower bandwidth.

If it's HDMI, I have no clue.

If it's composite, well... duh.

if its component tell him to remove the cable line from his tv. Same thing happened to mine. I went to hdmi and it cleared it up. If this is your idea of trying to prove the ps3 is junk, then your an idiot.

Man thats pretty crappy. Almost proving the unit to be junk. Any cable designed for it should provide a picture without junk like that on screen. Evidence is leading people to believe that there might be a PS3 recall here soon.

Back