PS3 vs. Wii (13+)

That video was the most pathetic thing I've seen in awhile rofl. "Mario and Luigi are girls!!" Okayyyy?? :tard: So what? Let's say they are girls, who gives a crap...they kick ass. Cute girls too ^.^ I think he just basically owned himself lol (Even though I hate the term "owned", it's highly appropriate in this case)

~Marisa~ said:
That video was the most pathetic thing I've seen in awhile rofl. "Mario and Luigi are girls!!" Okayyyy?? :tard: So what? Let's say they are girls, who gives a crap...they kick ass. Cute girls too ^.^ I think he just basically owned himself lol (Even though I hate the term "owned", it's highly appropriate in this case)

Lol.. damn straight :lol:

i think we shud track him down draw on his face and make him wet him self like in the vid and put his wiiLy on his head like he did to kirby :mad:
haha rvrngr done:lol:

Last edited:
~Marisa~ said:

Imagine Luigi & Mario (as girls) Saving A King!:lol:

That Change The Entire Line Of MArio Games:lol: !

Back