Psp

Eddienoteddy

mii love wii
Feb 13, 2007
CT
Wii Online Code
1656-4947-1080-8284
so i got paid this week and ive always wanted a PSP so im finally getting one, ive heard they are awesome and full of possibilities, so i was wondering if you guys could tell me why they are awesome and what i can do to maximize my experience so to speak

don't do it!!!!!!!

Get a ds and an r4ds ( revalution for ds ) it lets do every thing a psp can do, get free games and it's only 250$ ( ds and r4ds together) you can get a goode deal on an r4ds at superds.com ( psp you have to buy each game and thats no fun.

plus r4ds allows action replay cheats ( if thats how you like to ride )

I personally prefer the games available on PSP although the DS games on offer are definately on par with PSPs.
PSP is more puzzle, casual and RPG orientated it would seem while PSP is basically a ps2 in your pocket so to speak with it's library.

I think he really wants the PSP, so I'll give him some highs. You can play games with pretty good graphics (compared to the DS Lite sad to say), watch movies, view photos, surf the web (optional) and you know all the bells and whistles. Some games I would recommend:

Driver '76
GTA: Liberty City (October 2007)

i pefer the ds cuase i only use it while on car rides or something of the sort, i dont sit at home playing a portable
but make sure to get a big memory card for the psp to be able to stuff lots o stuff on there

GET A DS. PSP SUCKS!

Really, get a DS. Companys don't make many Movies for PSP anymore. DS is MUCH better.

DS, you have...

Pokemon Diamond/Pearl, Mario Kart DS, Star Fox Command, Animal Crossing: Wild World, New Super Mario Bros., the list keeps on going. Not to mention the new Zelda game that is coming out soon.

DS= Rules
PSP= sucks

Nfanboy said:
GET A DS. PSP SUCKS!

Really, get a DS. Companys don't make many Movies for PSP anymore. DS is MUCH better.

DS, you have...

Pokemon Diamond/Pearl, Mario Kart DS, Star Fox Command, Animal Crossing: Wild World, New Super Mario Bros., the list keeps on going. Not to mention the new Zelda game that is coming out soon.

DS= Rules
PSP= sucks

1. I wouldn't buy umds for psp anyway - I'd download then put on Mem card.

2. PSP has an equally good/better catalogue of games. They're just different.
You'd get; Metal Gear Solid, Killzone, Splinter Cell, GTA, Bond, Ape Escape, Burnout, Daxter, Devil May Cry, Oblivion, Fifa Street, Gangs of London, God of War, GUN, Heatseeker, Infected, Lego Star Wars, Manhunt 2, Marvel, Katamari, Mercury, Parappa, Prince of Persia, Ratchet and Clank, Silent Hill, SSX, Super Monkey Ball Adventure, Syphon Filter, Tekken, Tenchu, Tomb raider, Test Drive Unlimited, Viewtiful Joe etc

E7ernal said:
1. I wouldn't buy umds for psp anyway - I'd download then put on Mem card.

2. PSP has an equally good/better catalogue of games. They're just different.
You'd get; Metal Gear Solid, Killzone, Splinter Cell, GTA, Bond, Ape Escape, Burnout, Daxter, Devil May Cry, Oblivion, Fifa Street, Gangs of London, God of War, GUN, Heatseeker, Infected, Lego Star Wars, Manhunt 2, Marvel, Katamari, Mercury, Parappa, Prince of Persia, Ratchet and Clank, Silent Hill, SSX, Super Monkey Ball Adventure, Syphon Filter, Tekken, Tenchu, Tomb raider, Test Drive Unlimited, Viewtiful Joe etc
Those games are all pertty good too. The first gen releases are good but the ones that are being released now look and play a whole lot better. Just if you want a good RPG, go with Y's, the other one, forgot its name but there are three of them, has a poor battle system. Prince of Persia was a really good port, it looked good and had the same feel as its console counter part.

I dont know what the R4DS is so i looked it up and it lets the DS play music and movies. I would say thats lame and use the PSP to do that, better picture and sound quality.

If you just happen to get a 2.0 PSP, consider yourself lucky and dont update. Use the custom firmware found on a homebrew site and do things like this: http://youtube.com/watch?v=SCbm5B3Cl_A

Oh yea, DS SUCKS!!11!!!!lololol PSP RULZORZ (Your an idiot Nfanboy)

Last edited:
ok, one. The PSP has better looking games as well as a wider variety of them. IT plays PS1 games as well... and NO ONE can argue that the ps1 game selection is bad. In fact, the PS1 has the best line up of games ever in my opinion. Final fantasy tactics, FF7,FF8,FF9, Xenogears, wildarms...ect

The psp not only is open to play all PS1 games but psp games that I must say, are amazing. It can play movies (avi, mp4..ect, it actually has a media player), Audio (the PSP stereo system out does a DS one by far)(mix music, have digital displays and let the sony product communicate with your computer. THATS right, you can stream VIDEO AND MUSIC from your computer and have it play on your PSP.) You can play nes, snes, gba, neo geo, N64, Sega...ect all those favorite in one handy device.

Not to metion ebooks too.

I only know one guy who had a psp - he traded it in for a DS after spending an afternoon playing with a few of my friends at 4 player mario-kart and metroid (He used my gf's DS).
I prefere the DS - but hey whatever floats your boat.

The DS is the most popular (best selling) computer games device on the market right now. Therefore it will see the most interest from the point of view of game developers/publishers. And it has some class games (not to mention the GBA back catalogue).

I have a DS and Video Ipod for movies/music on the go etc. Its the way to go (ipod rocks!) - but obviously will cost a bit more than psp to get ds+ipod.

Considering this is a Wii forum, you will mostly get replies telling you not to get it. But anyway I always enjoy watching my friends play each other on their psps in science class. Well I can't tell you much about it as I have a ds not a psp.. so yeh :) Have a nice day

My friend got Nintendogs. I didnt care until he said he was having fun, then he "fell" and got a black eye.

Back