Psp

I dont see why people dont like you Shift.

Thanks, i forgot about that "No talking/linking to rom" rule.

The site i was going to, noobz.eu, completely gave up on new homebrew.

Last edited:
How smoothly do the roms work? Are they like on the original console or are they a bit slow?
BTW I mean on N64 and PS1 mainly.

E7ernal said:
How smoothly do the roms work? Are they like on the original console or are they a bit slow?
BTW I mean on N64 and PS1 mainly.
The PS1 is best, the 64 is still slow or graphical propblems. It also depends on the game, Mario Kart 64 works perfectly while Mario 64 is a little slow. But as far as PS1 goes, they are looking really good.

Scratch that 2.71. they have a 3.03 downgrader now. So 3.03 or lower.

Last edited:
Wow, so that's nearly all of the firmwares - i'm impressed :D
Much better than the times when you had to have the first firmware and because of that you couldn't buy any new games :lol:

I recommend putting Dark Alex's (most amazing modder) custom firmware on the psp. Its basically the fan made version of Sony's firmware updates, which has what the updates have and more.

I am excited to see what Sony is doing with the psp2 coming up. Modders have also physically modded the psp, adding buttons, analog sticks, casing..ect

Yea, i really want this:
psp-ps2-mod.jpg

but i dont think i could do that, i would probably break it.

PSP2? T hat sucks. As soon as I buy a PSP they'll have probably released the second one :S
We don't need another for at least another couple of years though. This one hasn't past it's sell by date.

E7ernal said:
PSP2? T hat sucks. As soon as I buy a PSP they'll have probably released the second one :S
We don't need another for at least another couple of years though. This one hasn't past it's sell by date.

nah, its just building off what the first one did. Like a DS lite sorta.

Back