Psp

Oh my gosh! Just plain bad luck for your friend there GamerCon... I stopped playing my psp because I couldn't really afford to buy games for every console I had... but I started playing when Shift told me you could play Ps1 games on it, it's better than you think! :)

Shiftfallout said:
ok, one. The PSP has better looking games as well as a wider variety of them. IT plays PS1 games as well... and NO ONE can argue that the ps1 game selection is bad. In fact, the PS1 has the best line up of games ever in my opinion. Final fantasy tactics, FF7,FF8,FF9, Xenogears, wildarms...ect
You need a PS3 for that though don't you?

I don't own a PSP nor would I ever consider buying one as my DS gives me all I need in a handheld console. Have fun if you do get one.

didnt even know people bought those anymore..

joke btw.

No, you can get a emulator and download PS1 ISO's. It can play anything from the PS1 and down. Of course it all depends on if you use it to its fullest, others that dont like it havent had homebrew on it.

Ah right...

I don't like emulation anywho so I wouldnt have the first clue how to do such things.

Jay61 said:
Ah right...

I don't like emulation anywho so I wouldnt have the first clue how to do such things.

take psp from turrent guarded case, plug it into computer, window pops up...drag files into folder, unplug psp and play. Its that easy.

Emulation keeps the old games alive, without them they dissapear. I never get tired of playing bubble bobble on my nes emulator, or the first super mario bros. Games like that are kept alive through emulation.

I bet if you could turn your DS into a music/movie player you would say how cool that was.

Oh wait, you do. The R4DS is like, the coolest thing ever. Who wouldve thought you could have a handheld that plays games, music and movies. Lets not forget the somehow popular cartoon shows on GBA carts. Low, choppy quality shows that were big sellers. Who wants NES Metriod for free when you can pay 20 bucks for it on the GBA.

But your right, no one needs a handheld that plays music/movies/emulators/games all out of the box. Just get a DS and spend the same amount, if not more, making your DS do half the things a PSP can.

GamerCon said:
I bet if you could turn your DS into a music/movie player you would say how cool that was.

Oh wait, you do. The R4DS is like, the coolest thing ever. Who wouldve thought you could have a handheld that plays games, music and movies. Lets not forget the somehow popular cartoon shows on GBA carts. Low, choppy quality shows that were big sellers. Who wants NES Metriod for free when you can pay 20 bucks for it on the GBA.

But your right, no one needs a handheld that plays music/movies/emulators/games all out of the box. Just get a DS and spend the same amount, if not more, making your DS do half the things a PSP can.
But I don't want my DS to do anything but play DS games oddly enough..

I have a phone for music..and no need for movies on the go..

Just having a DS for games suits me to the ground.

A PSP is for you if you want all that extra crap, but I don't. Hense me owning a DS.

WII60 said:
ye, dont get a ds, nintendogs isnt cool

1. It's just a copy of dogz
2. I thought Sony was going to make it so you could legally but ps1 games for psp?

Last edited:
PSP does sound pretty sweet for the emulation. I wish nintendo systems were hackable like that hehe.

Why do you think i got a PSP, for the games and movies? I got all the NES/SNES/some N64/ATARI/SEGA/GB/GBC/GBA. I think its the ultimate game machine, in handhelds.

Back