Pure Pwnage

laderer5

Wii > Xbox360 +PS3
Feb 20, 2007
Buffalo NY
Wii Online Code
6636-1630-0874-1365
Just for Note I'm not advertising I just found these videos very funny and humerous.

Pure Pwnage (pronounced “pure ownage” [1], IPA: ['phjʊɹ oʊnɪdʒ]) is an Internet-distributed mockumentary series from ROFLMAO Productions. The fictional series purports to chronicle the life and adventures of Jeremy (played by Jarett Cale), a Canadian self-proclaimed "pro gamer". Originating in 2004, fifteen episodes of the series have been released to date. The creators of the show recently estimated their current viewer base to be well over three million. The series is filmed primarily in Toronto but has also included scenes filmed in Calgary, Montreal, and the Netherlands.

The episodes are filmed mostly from the vantage point of Kyle (Geoff Lapaire), Jeremy's brother and roommate in the story. Lapaire, a former Ph.D. physics student, is currently working full time on Pure Pwnage, making income from the "noobstore", an online store selling merchandise such as T-shirts and stickers based on the show. A DVD box set of the complete first season is available via the Pure Pwnage website (post). In an interview with Good Game, Geoff Lapaire (Kyle) stated that there will be three seasons each consisting of twelve episodes and possibly a feature length film, although their plans are not set in stone.

This show has generated a strong cult following. The characters, as seen through several episodes, are becoming known in real life. Although staged, the recognition seems genuine. As well, the official Internet forum has several users counting posts into the thousands discussing the show.

Most of the information about the Pure Pwnage series comes from the TeamSpeak chat public interviews[2], the Pure Pwnage website, the featurettes, and the regular episodes

http://www.purepwnage.com/

Just clock watch episodes and click to episode 1. The first episode is kinda boring cuase it introduces you to the characters and the show.

That is the funniest series i have ever seen. I have been a fan of the show from its humble begining. And the lastest season/ep is even better then seasons one and two imo.

Sorry to be a downer...but they ahve been around since 2004, so you might want to catch up on the last two seasons of PP.

Also FPS doug rocks.
I can dance all day i can dance all day. try to hit me try to hit me! Its just like Boom headshot. Boom headshot!. BOOM HEADSHOT!!!

oops must have missed that, my bad.
But def check it out. And give it a little time if you dont like it at first, as it gets MUCH better :)

Yup my favorite series on the web.:wink:

waluigion9.jpg

Im going to form an anti-waluigi resistance for overthrowing his plans for world domination! Beware you will fail!

laderer5 said:
Im going to form an anti-waluigi resistance for overthrowing his plans for world domination! Beware you will fail!

Let's get him AceAlabama!

To the Waluigi mobile! *runs to a cars shaped like waluigi*

Back