Q: Best 4 player games and what accessories I need

fireflywii

WiiChat Member
Nov 10, 2007
Dear all,

Which are some of the best 4 player games?

What kind of accessories do I need?

Thank you all so much!

Best regards!

you dont need accesories for any game yet. go with what rain foxx said. eventually there will be ssbb.

GHOST SQUAD...
It is an on-rails shooter that allows 4 players at once or 2 players 'dual fisting' two wii-motes. The game will have scenarios where 2 players will defuse a bomb while the other 2 players will have to defend them. The game is coming out next week.
It will rock your socks off :)
You would need 4 wii-motes to play 4 players at once though, i personally am getting the brando gun holder that allows the nunchuck to detach if you just want to use the wiimote (like in ghost squad)

Mario Party is great if you have four players. I don't play it alone, but if you have a couple of mates over it's a blast. Wii Sports (comes free with the console) is also a good four player game.

Last edited:
Perfect Dark is the game.
You'll need an N64 and it's connectors, a Perfect Dark cartridge, four N64 controllers, four buddies, and plenty of time.

On the Wii, you could always try Strikers! Four Wiimotes and four Nunchuks required.

Last edited:
MOH:H2 (comes out on the NOV. 13th) Nunchucks, Controllers, Wii Zapper (optional*- comes out on NOV. 20th)

Strikers, mario party, and I would even go back to SSBM (get SSBB if you can)

Back