Qestion regarding the Wifi USB connector

santiago_s_l

WiiChat Member
Jan 5, 2007
Hi I needed help so I kinda registered here :)

ok heres the question.... Im looking for a Wifi USB connector and I found one that I can pay for, since my country's payment methods are limited (we dont even have paypal ¬¬)

Then I found one, but it only says Nintendo DS, and I'm kinda worried that I will buy it and it won't work for my wii... here's the image of it:

b2351bto0.jpg

so is it compatible with my wii? I'm really eager to get into using internet from my wii, and now I found this and dunno what to do....

help, anybody?

thnx 4 your time

Yes, the Wii is also compatible with the DS WiFi connector, and it is why I use for my Wii.

So the Wii will work off the DS Wifi USB adapter. I did not know that. Why create a Wii USB wifi adapter than?

They're trying to screw us aren't they....

match002001 said:
So the Wii will work off the DS Wifi USB adapter. I did not know that. Why create a Wii USB wifi adapter than?

They're trying to screw us aren't they....
They are making that Wii USB Wi-Fi Adapter because some people don't know that the DS one works as well, so thats why they made it.
That and the ones that Own A DS get to use it 2 times as much, so the loyal Nintendo people don't have to worry about extra spending, but overall, this system is really good, and thats my take, if you don't like it, go tell me to shove it.

The Nintendo WiFi Usb Connector works fine with the Wii. I have one and my Wii has had no problems with it. Buy it, it is better than getting a router and then having to spend hours configuring it.:)

these things arent hard to come across are they? I just found out my dorm hall doesnt allow wireless routers bet they speak nothing of wifi dongles.

nevermind I guess these things dont work with macs...:sad:

Last edited:
yea i got one today and i have a good signal strength, works fine. the only problem i have is when someone swicthes usernames on my comp and i go back to mine, i have to shutdown the registration tool and start it up again for it to work.

Back