Question about Wii version vs PC version of various games

imhotep

WiiChat Member
Feb 21, 2011
I don't currently own a Wii but am thinking about getting one. I have heard from others that some games that are released for multiple platforms are truncated or shortened in order to play on the Wii. For example I played Star Wars: Force Unleashed on the PS3 while my buddy played it on the Wii. His version of the game was extremely different. It was much shorter overall with fewer levels and bosses, and even some of the existing levels were shortened on the Wii as compared to the full version for PS3 and PC.

Is there a list somewhere online that keeps up with games like this where the Wii version is drastically different?

One game I'm interested in is the Agatha Christie game "And Then There Were None". I've seen parts of this game on PC and I'm wondering if the full game is included in the Wii version.

Thanks.

I think most of the time they have the same levels but, they don't always have the same features such as split screen, online etc.

sometimes a wii port can be a nightmare for example my sims games are garbage on the wii.

Back