Questions about Wiimote jackets.

silent0

WiiChat Member
Jan 31, 2008
So i purchased a Wiimote a while ago, i think in the summer and it didnt have a jacket or the updated wrist strap.

and my question is...is there any way i could write to nintendo requesting one?

ive been to their site and the only way i could get one is if i purchased a wii before december '06.

Thank you so much!
ive already placed my order for it =]

You can request up to 4 and they shipped them super fast for being a free product... Great customer service this time around by Nintendo, I'm pretty impressed.

i believe i received mine in 2 weeks. they are grade-A skins, i hit myself in the face several times (on purpose) to see how soft they are.... very soft, protects face, property, and remote :)

i never need to remove my skin to rechage batteries see here

The L.S said:
Meh, I dislike those things. I like feeling the smooth, supple plastic on my hands.:yesnod:

Well arnt you just a pervert... :lol: you know the Wii is supose to be family friendly! ha ha

I myself barely use them aswell, I dont even use my Wii strap maybe i just dont get that crazy when playing. But when some other people come over they like to use them or even preffer it,sometimes i even force them to use it.
It was hilarious watching my dad play bowling i was so affraid he was going to whip the Wii mote into my t.v., he's worse than the little kids with it :lol: Fun to watch though

Last edited:
Yeah I've been waiting over a week now. Don't think I gave them my email so I can't check on the order status. :(

Back