Wiimote

urban_assualt

We Are Valo
Dec 5, 2006
Wii Online Code
6118-2828-3157-2920
is there any alternative to the wiimote strap because i am so worried one of my friends or my girlfriend will break it or something like that when they come over

and i heard it was possible to get a free replacement by nintendo (one has already broken) and i sent an email but havent gotten a response so whats the email adress i should send it to

and are the gloves worth the money?

and is there a way to fix this problem without paying or waiting (even though i have a limited time to play it)

i need a new wrist strap!!!

As far as the gloves go i bought some of the nintendo one and i am really happy i did. they really reduce the sweat factor and make me feel a little more comfortable swinging the wiimote harder

do you get 3 per $10 or did they cheap out and give you only 1

yea around 8-10 dollars is the average price for 1 around here, which seems fairly reasonable considering it might be saving you 500-2000 dollars of telivision damages :thumbsup:

Those gloves suck. They make the buttons feeling like they are sunk down into the control. What they really need is a battery cover that is rubberized; I've heard that there is a third party company looking into this.

You shouldnt need to do anything about it just make sure if your hands get a little sweaty dry them and if you really want get some fishing line to reinforce the wrist strap, but the best way is dont swing like an idiot

I have a glove on one controller that i use and im still getting used to it. I dont like the fact that the buttons are kinda sunk in. However the texture of the glove is neat. it feels like it reduces sweat a lot. I think it is worth the $9. I heard that there is a glove for the Nunchuck. Can anyone confirm this?

No Smoking said:
You shouldnt need to do anything about it just make sure if your hands get a little sweaty dry them and if you really want get some fishing line to reinforce the wrist strap, but the best way is dont swing like an idiot

Haha... I agree. The best way is don't swing like an idiot. I actually saw a video where a guy's hand was really sweaty and he was playing tennis. He was serving and the wrist strap broke. I was cracking up. Lucky for him, the Wiimote still worked and it only hit the wall so it caused no TV damage.

wii love gamin said:
lol i just found this wii glove it looks pretty retarted

but if madden would let you play as a lineman it would definately feel more realistic lmao, if you dont get it, people click his link.

I dont really think there is a problem with the buttons being sunk in and if anything it protects the power button from accidently getting hit by someone sitting on it or not paying attention and turning off you Wii.

i have had that happen a few times before i got the gloves and it was a pain in the ass. seriously bowling the best game i have had, still bowled that good, and my girlfriend hits the power button some how and i lose my game. sucked more then "sunk in" buttons

Last edited:
Back