Wii Wrist Strap Statement

Haz said:
Personaly, I think that anybody who breaks something as a result of being a complete plonker with their Wii Remote, should have their Wii taken away from them and destroyed.

why would you destroy a wii?

I sent a request for replacement straps (to be on the safe side if someone else uses the control) and finally got in the post what I was hoping was them. Now the envelope, they decided that my first initial was M for my first name (not like the 'm' key is next to the 'l' key on keyboards) and they also decided I should only get one strap. Anyone else with UK wrist strap requests have this happen?

Lobstermobster said:
why would you destroy a wii?
I would give it the homeless that have wall sockets. :D :D :D Or at least go the honorable way....and cremate it. :p

I don't understand how you can let go of the remote. Pack of fools.

I still ordered 2 new wrist straps just incase!
:lol:

it says that there is no need to vigerously shaking the wiimote but i get startled like when im playing zelda and i kill of one monster but theres one right behind me so i swing the wiimote hard because i cant help it. I still think these are bad wrist strapes because after i tighten it, it slowly comes undone, they need to make em tighter.

Bubbagump said:
it says that there is no need to vigerously shaking the wiimote but i get startled like when im playing zelda and i kill of one monster but theres one right behind me so i swing the wiimote hard because i cant help it. I still think these are bad wrist strapes because after i tighten it, it slowly comes undone, they need to make em tighter.

I don't think that the straps are flawed, mine are fine, even when my idiot friends play on it, but a sliding clip would be good, instead of just the slide up to tighten functuon they have now. The problem with the straps is not the actualy straps though, it's the string, it get's frayed when you plug in a nunchuk and hook it thought, like it tells you to. i don't see the need to hook it through, so i doubt i'll ever have that problem... I reckon i'll just order some new straps anyway, in case of emergency, ya'know :wink:

Anyone knows any place that ships them free to Cyprus ?

Mine is getting loose and I must take security measures. :-/

talking about wii strap replacement, i just signed up for some about 2 hours ago! hopefully wii will all get our wii straps >_>

Bubbagump said:

i know what you mean, im allways pausing the game to get my wrist strap to tighten, then about 5 minuts later, its allready undone again :(

My brother broke both of mine within a week of buying the Wii.
I suggest everyone to use the wrist strap

Back