Wii Wrist Strap Statement

I got mine too. I ordered them 8 days ago. They're pretty much the same... the only difference is the nylon wire attached to the wii remote, it's a bit bigger than the original.

Stupid people should be able to break them...

++NiNtEnDoWiI++ said:
there going to have to pay like 40 million dollars thats alot of money then they r going to have to make a whole new remote then with the money they will lose there not going to be on the market for at least a year

40 Million sounds like alot of money, but don't forget Sony's gaming department is expected to suffer a 1.7 Billion dollar loss by the next financial year. 40 Million suddenly doesn't sound like too much does it? lol.

Back on topic, it's no good that Nintendo has a pending lawsuit against them (I'm sure they have some great lawyers working for them though), let's not forget that this is just the beginning. Nintendo is a powerful corporation, and knowing their hardiness they will bounce back. With the Wii's sales, not to mention the booming popularity of the DS, Nintendo's revenue would surely make up their losses (should there be any based on the outcome of the trial).

GreenTango said:
request form can be found here http://wiiportal.nintendo-europe.com/6315.html

Just ordered mine, hope they come soon, let my brother have a go on my wii whilst i was at work and he broke both my wii mote straps some how!?!? i have had no problems with the straps strength thou.

Got my straps now :), requested 4 and got them all, took about 3 weeks to get.

this is the most stupidest reason ever. nintendo did mention "gentle movements of the wrist" should be more than enough. come on people we are not exactly throwing a bloody rock thorough someones window!!

hi guys
they are trying to hard to fud wii.
but they cant because nintendo actually drive the industry forward.
nintendo make first the pad, the analog stick , the shoulder button ,
the rumble pack , no loading times , the FIRST TRUE 3D PLATFORM (MARIO 64)
also THE WII. there is so many things that i can do it for all night long.
so WHY THEY DONT TRY TO CREATE SOMETHING INSTEAD FROM FUDING
OTHER CONSOLES ??
WELL I AM ENJOYING THE BEST GAMEPLAY EVER WITH THE BEST IP EVER.
NINTENDO FOR EVER.

ps i have sell my 360 3 days now.....i feel i relief.
ps anyone doesnt know what fud means let me know.....

Who in the world breaks their wrist strap? People can be so rambunctious these days. If people wouldn't get so carried away by swinging so friggin hard, then less TV's would broken and all our problems would be solved. Seriously guys, whats this world coming to.

yeah,yeah ......
i dont use any wrist strap or chains for my hand,
and i havent drop my remote even once............
lets stop this and talk for mario galaxy or when mariokart it will be out shall we??

p.s i want more more vc games for my wii i cant help it

I've had my Wii now for a week and play about 30-60 a day and this Wii strap thing is just overblown. I mean, you have to be a complete idiot to let the remote fly out your hand or hit someone else. People need to take responsiblity for their own actions. It's not Nintendo's fault that idiots or breaking their expensive tv's and or causing injuries to people.

I've been using the Wiimote and never once have the remote fall out my hand.

hi
can anyone please
mark my wii code and give me yours ?
i just want to see who it works the whole thing.

ps AND TO PLAY ONLINE WHEN THE GAMES COMES OUT OFCOURSE !

WII GAMES OWNED : ZELDA , RED STEEL . WARIO , FARCRY , GTPRO ,

DS LITE GAMES OWNED : STARFOX , METROID , MARIOKART , CASTLEVANIA ,
NEW S.MARIO , YOSHI , WARIO

ALSO I OWNED N64,GAMECUBE,PS2,PS3,PC,DREAMCAST

WII CODE : 1638 2253 9629 3133
THNKS

Is is just me or is does anyone else consider the replacement strap to be of lesser quality (the strap won't stay snug when tightened) that the original?

Oh, and I ordered my replacement strap and received it within 5 business days. Then again, I live less than 15 miles from Redmond, Washington where Nintendo of North America is headquartered and the strap was shipped from.

-Chewie

Back