Wrist Strap

dds

WiiChat Member
Oct 22, 2006
Alright so im not one of those people that are super into the game and send the remote flying across the room into priceless big screen tvs, but I do have friends that are used to button mashing instead of moving their body, as well as siblings and parents who are really captivated by the wii and are wanting to play it more than me.

That being said, i called nintendo up and told them my situation and simply asked what alternatives they would recommend to keep the wrist strap from snapping when in the hands of the non gamers. They told me that there looking into the issue, and for now would recommended to take it easy and make sure the strap is tight but not too tight and there hands are dry.

Fair enough, stuff i already knew but this morning when i went to check the status of my console replacement, i noticed another order and sure enough nintendo is sending me 4 beefed up wrist straps for free.

What a great company, realizing their possible flaw and willing to fix it

Goooooooooo Nintendoooooooooo

theres clearly a design flaw if a device that is meant to keep the remote from flying out of your hands when it slips out fails

hence the reason nintendo is replacing them free of charge so why dont you stop being so pessimistic when secretly your probably calling nintendo asking for your own

dds said:
theres clearly a design flaw if a device that is meant to keep the remote from flying out of your hands when it slips out fails

hence the reason nintendo is replacing them free of charge so why dont you stop being so pessimistic when secretly your probably calling nintendo asking for your own
Well, it's advised not to play with too much power, you can just play smoothly and get the same results. Nintendo fixed the wrist straps now anyway.

Back