Questions/Opinions *Spoilers?*

FLYNNN

Join The Sonic Fan Club!
Dec 8, 2007
Massachusetts
Wii Online Code
0204-2578-2014-7346
I haven't seen many of you complaining about him but IMO he is a waste. I use to LOVE Pokemon and if you ask me there are a lot more Pokemon fit for the job. Can someone clue me in an tell me if he is a protagonist or antagonist in the movie he was in, I didn't see it. Also do you like him? If they had added maybe a few more characters to the final roster maybe I'd like him more but I don't think he has been around long enough in the series to make it into a roster of Nintendo's finest. Not to mention this generation of Pokemon is terrible compared to the previous, IMO, so much more colorful Pokemon, I use to love the basics, anyone else agree? I liked Mewtwo, but apparently he's an outdated Pokemon.

I think Lucario is a great addition to Brawl, basically Mewtwo with a whole new move-set and style. However, I agree with you on the fact that the older Pokemon looked much better than these current ones.

i like him because his final smash is what gokus would be if he was in brawl "KAMEHAMEHA!!!!"

If your going to say SPOILER in the title you think you would you know, not say LUCARIO.

I think he looks like he would be good, but older pokemon should have been used.

Do Not Put Spoilers In The Title Of A Thread. Its Not That Difficult Of A Concept.

LevesqueIsKing said:
Do Not Put Spoilers In The Title Of A Thread. Its Not That Difficult Of A Concept.

Quit Taking My Style Of Typing. Lol, Jk,

Moving On:
To Some People, Lucario Is An Addition
To OThers, He's A Waste. Depeneds On The Person You Are, I Guess...

I agree with most of things in the OP, I don't mind Lucario, but they shouldn't have switched Mewtwo for him. And I agree the older pokemon characters are much cooler/nicer, I made a joke with my brother, I said "I bet you could say any jibberishy (sp?) word and it would be the name of pokemon" :lol:

I would be rather mad though if we were stuck in the first generation. I mean, Pokemon Blue/Red has been out in 10 years now, I don't feel like having those Pokemons in 10 more years. Time changes, I know some PokeFans that liked to have newer Pokemons. Lucario is such an example. Thank you.

And no, I like the 2nd generation best.

Tomatktchp said:
I would be rather mad though if we were stuck in the first generation. I mean, Pokemon Blue/Red has been out in 10 years now, I don't feel like having those Pokemons in 10 more years. Time changes, I know some PokeFans that liked to have newer Pokemons. Lucario is such an example. Thank you.

And no, I like the 2nd generation best.

That generation was the best, now its all like 500 pokemon, christ.

do you think they should do a smash bros brawl preview? like the metroid prime 3 one? or they could release a wi-fi demo! :yesnod:

i think lucario is a cruddy addition, if u ask me. Im not a fan of pokemon at all. They should rename the game, Super Smash Pokemon Brawl

i'[m with you man... my generation of pokemon reached number 152... why not mew instead of Lucario? the old pokemon are classics... but once again nintendo must make a game that is compelling to the c stick/b button spammers known as public school kids world wide lol what can you do...

Back