Over and underuse of charicters *spoilers*

ssbbking said:
were both right. pokemon is still popular, just not on the main system(which brawl is on). but they could have left jigglypuff out. i cant name one person in the entire tourney (that mitch made) thats using jigglypuff. but the could have just had lucario, trainer, and the pokeball thing. and added a more useful character.
i object my friend. jigglypuff is my second main in melee. learn how to use her right and she/ he is amazing. highest priority in the game and pound has great range and a disjointed hitbox. up throw to rest spacies and you've got a killer character. plus jiggly's a vet from 64

Donnyp1141 said:
sonic hardly deserves to be in the game itself.....SEGA is not NINTENDO and this is a NINTENDO game. If SEGA still had there own system they could be making a SEGA fighting game but since they went bankrupt and cant they have to outsource there games and characters so dont give me any nonsence about not having enough sonic characters
ya but it was already said that there would be third party characters... and he was one of the most popular to be in the game so in that sense he has more of a right to being tehre than anyone else (non-nintendo)

yeah but its not like they NEEDED him...and konami beged and pleaded with sakuri to get snake in melee so he was pretty much a guarentee

Donnyp1141 said:
yeah but its not like they NEEDED him...and konami beged and pleaded with sakuri to get snake in melee so he was pretty much a guarentee
ya he wasnt needed your right. but due to popular demand it made SENSE to put him in. whoever it was that was asking for him cared enough to do that so they definately care enough to buy the game. so why not appeal to your market right?

spiff-ssbb said:
ya he wasnt needed your right. but due to popular demand it made SENSE to put him in. whoever it was that was asking for him cared enough to do that so they definately care enough to buy the game. so why not appeal to your market right?
I was just about to say the same thing lol
...I wish Simon Belmont and Megaman were in... they fit brawls cast perfectly...
But what happened to Sakurai saying there is a 3rd 3rd-party char in the game? Perhaps it's a download...

he said 2-3 so ehh you never know....but the weird thing is why show all your cards? Why let everyone know who the 3rd parties are and not have at least one secret one its so vexing

ya megaman would have been cool. more than that believe it or not i would have been more happy if pichu was back. i loved that little thing haha so much fun to use

Back