Final smashes over hyped? *SPOILERS*

Today is the day we all should have been playing brawl...
1 month is a long time to wait for the greatest game of all time. But I've made it this far!

SSBBdude said:
^^ I don't really care either way, but I'm surprised that 1v1 doesn't get old for some people. To me, it can get boring UNLESS it's competitive play.
meh. you can have competative play without a tourney event. me and my friends all have a an own character so playing with those against each other is always very competative even if nothing is at stake other than pride

spiff-ssbb said:
meh. you can have competative play without a tourney event. me and my friends all have a an own character so playing with those against each other is always very competative even if nothing is at stake other than pride
Its true, GigaRidley and I have played for Hours upon Hours upon Hours without gettin bored

final smash attacks or not this game is gonna be great in any mode and the fighting looks very intense and thats all that really matters. March 9th!! :sick:

Last edited:
Bowserizer said:
Its true, GigaRidley and I have played for Hours upon Hours upon Hours without gettin bored
yep. i still play to this day...how else are we to use our time as we wait for brawl lol i'm looking forward to fixed l cancelling though. my friend always owned me using double lazer short hops and towers.... grrr lol march ninth i'll have my revenge!...well tenth actually for us

I'm actually very excited for the new feature of weakened attacks when you spam them. It forces people who repeatedly annoy you with the same move over and over again to mix up their repatoire of attacks, and adds a new level of strategy to the game. I usually mix up my moves anyway, so it's an advantage for me.

GigaRidley said:
I'm actually very excited for the new feature of weakened attacks when you spam them. It forces people who repeatedly annoy you with the same move over and over again to mix up their repatoire of attacks, and adds a new level of strategy to the game. I usually mix up my moves anyway, so it's an advantage for me.
it may be my favorite addition. at also adds a potential new way of making combos over time... spam one ko move untill it becomes a combo move maybe? then use a different ko move to finish them off? sounds far fetched but intriguing

spiff-ssbb said:
it may be my favorite addition. at also adds a potential new way of making combos over time... spam one ko move untill it becomes a combo move maybe? then use a different ko move to finish them off? sounds far fetched but intriguing
its true, it is a phenominal adition. it forces people to become better instead of just being content with spamming. i mean, people will still spam, but will have to be good enough to do so and that in itself requires skill.

Seriously, I know A LOT of people who spam Fox's blaster move; it's a Link players worst nighmare because it's hard to dodge and you end up with over 30% damage before you even engage the enemy.
But now, the hunter shall become the hunted... MwahahahaHAHAHA!!!

well for captain falcon i never found that a problem, its the people that roll all over the place that kill me. my friend is a self proclaimed "roll-whore" and he always beats me

Back