Top 10 Brawl Characters

how is ganondorf at the bottom? i rule when i play as him

Tiers aren't based off of whether people are awesome with a character or not; I doubt that if, say, Captain Falcon was the main of the best player of the world, he'd instantly spring to the top of the list.

Now, if we were talking about Brawl+, Ganon would be in a different vote, but... That's a different story.

i dont believein tiers thay make no sense 2 me....
tiers r 4 queers

Maybe you should google what tiers are? ;D

This is the official tier list. You can check it on smashwiki.com. This list is designed only by how well professional players do with them in tournaments.

1) Meta Knight (He's so dominant that most tournaments ban him)
2) Snake
3) Wario
4) Falco
5) Diddy Kong
6) King Dedede
7) Marth
8) Mr. G&W
9) Pikachu
10) Olimar
11) Ice Climbers
12) Rob
13) Kirby
14) 0-Suit
15) Lucario
16) Toon Link
17) Pit
18) DK
19) Peach
20) Luigi
21) Fox
22) Wolf
23) Sonic
24) Sheik
25) Bowser
26) Zelda
27) Pokemon Trainer
28) Ike
29) Lucas
30) Mario
31) Ness
32) Yoshi
33) Samus
34) Jiggs
35) C Falcon
36) Link
37) Ganondorf

Melee's better anyways... haha but still hope this helps. Smashwiki.com is an amazing site for learning techniques and combos and such.

Dude thanks for posting that list, I knew Wario would be at least in the top 5 with the professional brawlers. He's so good in the air and he has the best recovery for someone that can't fly.

I must admit I'm surprised that Fox is as low as 21, seeing as how cheap people can be with him

Well, considering Sonics on wi-fi can dash around the Temple, literally being uncatchable in 1v1 unless you're Sonic himself or Meta Knight, I'd have to personally disagree... ... ...

Nitpicks aside, even though I do love the "you're too slow!"-spamming sega mascot, he's pretty far from the best. A good Sonic player is also exceedingly rare... Havn't played one myself, yet; and I've been Brawling for over 2 years now. :lol:

Meta... 'nuff said.

My top 10 (without spoilers) are:

10. N/A Due to spoilers and can't think of one
9. Pit
8. Pikachu
7. Pokemon Trainer
6. Wario
5. Kirby
4. Lucas
3. Ice Climbers
2. King Dedede
1. Yoshi

I could have 16 tops with spoilers. :smile5:

With Spoilers:

16. Pit
15. Pikachu
14. Pokemon Trainer (Charzard, Ivysaur, Squirtle)
13. Ganondorf
12. Wario
11. Kirby
10. Falco
9. Captain Falcon
8. Lucas
7. Ice Climbers
6. Luigi
5. Toon Link
4. Lucario
3. Jigglypuff (Yes, Jigglypuff in 3rd.)
2. King Dedede