Over and underuse of charicters *spoilers*

Donnyp1141

Brawl is in my veins
May 13, 2007
NY
Wii Online Code
8734-5028-0211-6513
I feel that metroid is under used, the kirby series is kinda over used (i do love meta and d3) mother/earthbound is a little over used(thinks ness is enough), 4 or even 5 pokemon?!?! 3 starfox charicters give me a break. and maby 3 fire emblem charicters ehhh....id rather see another f zero guy idk....what do you guys think

well metroid got ZSS and 2 new stages so that kinda makes up for it
i agree, star fox way over abused, MGS and sonic can't really say anything since they're brand new to the series, and f-zero way abused.

I don't count ZSS as a new character (she's part of samus like shiek is part of zelda) so I think another Metroid character (Ridley or Dark Samus, preferably Ridley) should be added. Take Lucas OUT, I just want Ness! Also, put in Black Shadow or Samurai Goroh for F-Zero, it's been with smash since the beginning.
I honestly find it a little odd that Earthbound gets as many (if not MORE) reps than Metroid; Earthbound only has 3 games to its credit (1 if you only count the one in the US) while Metroid is far more well-known franchise with over 10 games in the series.

well we dont know if thers another metroid charctere in yet. i hope that ice dude from mp3 is in

@ssbbking: You mean Rundas? He was my favorite of the bounty hunters, I was so sad when he died. He'd make a great addition, but he'll probably never amount to anything more than an AT.

GigaRidley said:
@ssbbking: You mean Rundas? He was my favorite of the bounty hunters, I was so sad when he died. He'd make a great addition, but he'll probably never amount to anything more than an AT.

yeah the dude nyou recieve the ice missiles from... he would be awesome plain and simple..they might have to make him a little smaller though. if he became a character in brawl i would bow down even more to ninty

ssbb+jigglypuff=wtf?! what is SO significant about jigglypuff that he/she made melee AND ssbb when so many other candidates, who are much more suitable, did not? for instance, why not have 3 starters i.e. bulbasaur, totodile, chimchar. idk WHY that puffball made the cut.

SkullKid said:
ssbb+jigglypuff=wtf?! what is SO significant about jigglypuff that he/she made melee AND ssbb when so many other candidates, who are much more suitable, did not? for instance, why not have 3 starters i.e. bulbasaur, totodile, chimchar. idk WHY that puffball made the cut.

same thing i said.. but my little sis loves using her. i think they put chracters like that b/c of little ones. including poke trainer

ssbbking said:
same thing i said.. but my little sis loves using her. i think they put chracters like that b/c of little ones. including poke trainer
yeah ur probly right. but at least someone agrees with me

I think that the characters that appeared in the first game should be in every game (that includes jiggly) but that's just my opinion.

GigaRidley said:
I think that the characters that appeared in the first game should be in every game (that includes jiggly) but that's just my opinion.

youre right. they should let you download like5 charcters that you cant get anywhere else on wi-fi.(extra.)

Donnyp1141 said:
I feel that metroid is under used, the kirby series is kinda over used (i do love meta and d3) mother/earthbound is a little over used(thinks ness is enough), 4 or even 5 pokemon?!?! 3 starfox charicters give me a break. and maby 3 fire emblem charicters ehhh....id rather see another f zero guy idk....what do you guys think
in my opinion everything is fine the way it is. there should be a lot of pokemon. pokemon and mario games are like the staples for nintendo in my opinion. they need to advertise haha

spiff-ssbb said:
in my opinion everything is fine the way it is. there should be a lot of pokemon. pokemon and mario games are like the staples for nintendo in my opinion. they need to advertise haha

NO, pokemon came out in 1995. which did not start nintendo. whatr started nintendo was mario,metriod,legond of zelda,and a few third parties nothing else

ssbbking said:
NO, pokemon came out in 1995. which did not start nintendo. whatr started nintendo was mario,metriod,legond of zelda,and a few third parties nothing else
yes i know it didnt start it. i meant that NOW nintendo makes most of its money off of games with a tag from either mario or pokemon. i wasn't talking about nes or anything i meant present time

Back