Questions that need answers

Ayo

Behind the Shadows
May 4, 2007
London, England
Hi all, you probably dont really know me because i usually use the pokemon thread(please dont abuse me:lol: )

Anyway...I am thinking of getting a Wii in England but i really want to find out if there are any really good games for it, that will keep me occupied as ive finished my GCSE's, and around how much it would cost.

Hopefully when i get my Wii i can be a longlasting member of this forum too :)

Thanks

Last edited:
Wii Sports which comes with the console will keep you occupied for a few weeks, especially when you try and reach targets and take the fitness test!

With Mario on the horizon its worth checking that out, theres actually two games coming out, Paper Mario and Mario Galaxy.

Then theres the much talked about Resident Evil 4 which is due next week. As well as Resident Evil : Chronicles which is more or an arcade shooter.

Then theres games that are already available such as Zelda : Twilight Princess which looks stunning!

It looks like you're planning to buy one at the right time as theres a few games coming out soon.

About £40. But you can get them £10-15 cheaper by shopping on Play.com and eBay.

i think i have to save a bit more before i buy, coz ive only got £60 at the moment. but i gona start working soon so hopefully ill have enough money in the next 4 weeks

Back