How much will gamestop or eb games give me for resident evil 4?

Butzy411

Midget Enthusiast
Dec 9, 2006
Wisconsin, USA
Wii Online Code
7525-0319-5848-6620
If anyone has sold their copy to a store like that, how much did u get? I'd really like to know cuz i wanted to sell mine and get the wii version. thnx in advance.:wink:

Edit: if you dont have the answer to my question, dont post.

Last edited:
hm well are you close to the store??? get off your lazy ass and go check.
or go to eStarland and trade it in there, thats where i do my tradeins because the closest EB is 1 hour away

why am i an idiot? and i already pm'ed someone in that thread.

i am not close to one of them and i cant drive.

A friend wanted to buy it from me and i didnt want to waste a trip to the mall to see if i could get more for it.

Last edited:
well like i said checkout a trade in website like Estarland, actually im gonna.

well thats not too good, its $7.50 for PS2 one and $7.00 for GC one.
The wii version is Both!! idk that doesnt sound worth it to me. Try to find out EBs price.. im not trading mine in just cuz its good so ill leave it in my collection

fatalorgasm92 said:
well like i said checkout a trade in website like Estarland, actually im gonna.

well thats not too good, its $7.50 for PS2 one and $7.00 for GC one.
The wii version is Both!! idk that doesnt sound worth it to me. Try to find out EBs price.. im not trading mine in just cuz its good so ill leave it in my collection

Thnx.

well theres 2 RE4s, and most people dont have the PS2 and GC one, so the Wii is both with Wii controls, and only 30$. idk i have an Extra $30 thats not much so ill get it. But First im slappin down $60 for The Darkness

and ya no prob man :)

Your sig is from family guy, except with Wii in it....jsut noticed that

ciper said:
Because you would get rid of RE4 and pay money to get another copy of RE4 :crazy:

And because all EB/Gamestop stores have a phone number....

Its one of my favorite games of all time, so i have no problem paying for better controls, and the content that was on the ps2 version.

Yeah, i guess i overlooked the fact that i could always call. Brain fart on my part. :shocked:

nooooooo Wii version!!
they are practically same except the Wiimote!!
Im surprised i thought the PC one would look crazy but its not much better than the GC. DAMIT i want unbrella chronicles!!

Butzy411 said:
If anyone has sold their copy to a store like that, how much did u get? I'd really like to know cuz i wanted to sell mine and get the wii version. thnx in advance.:wink:

Edit: if you dont have the answer to my question, dont post.
I sold my RE4 for GC and pre-ordered RE4 for wii and that was about 1 month ago at Gamestop. I recieved 10 bucks I believe. Yeah I am pretty sure it was 10 bucks. I can look for the reciept but I believe it was 8~10 bucks. hm... I say 10 bucks...wait...how about 9...errr i am sure it was 10, yeah it was 10..hm... confused...

anyway don't expect more than 10 since the new copy is 20 bucks and gamestop usually pay you 40~50 percent of the new copy price.

Back