Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Resident Evil 4 coming to Wii???

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Gaming' started by KPac511, Mar 29, 2007.

1. KPac511

KPac511 WiiChat Member

WiiNintendo.net has a really short snip saying RE4 is gonna be released on the Wii in June for $30. That's really pretty much all it says. The link they have to GameStop doesn't work. Am I missing something? Cuz I'm renting RE4 right now since I never played it before. If this is true, I might as well just return it and wait for the $30 Wii version in June. I'm sure for $30 it isn't much of an upgrade outside of controls, but if I'm playing the GameCube version on my Wii anyway, so what? Besides, I've only played it for about 5 minutes total in the 2 weeks I've had it. I was gonna just go trade in some games at GameStop and get a used copy of it to keep but if this Wii version is real, then I'll just wait for that. Still seems kinda weird, though, doesn't it?

2. CaseyCor

CaseyCor WiiChat Member

It's quite possible. I remember seeing a picture of RE4 on the Wii with the a LightGun Shell for the Wiimote. Would be a good way to get people talking about RE before RE:UC comes out, and introduce the LightGun case.

3. Skorp

Skorp WiiChat Member

Wii Friend Code: 2652-0001-8231-6800
    2652-0001-8231-6800
    Im playing through RE4 for the first time and thinking how painful a joystick is compared to a mouse. I just bought a new copy of RE4, I wish this had happend sooner cause the wiimote would be so great in this.