Questions......

winduprocker

WiiChat Member
Nov 27, 2006
Oconomowoc, WI
Wii Online Code
0156-1225-1098-5782
First of all does anyone know if the virtual console controllers are out yet because I pre-ordered some from EBGames and they said they didnt have any. Also is Opera Browser availiable for download off the virtual console yet and if it is where do I go?

the VC controllers are out. i saw them on the 19th at target when i got my Wii however they are not even needed because you can use your GC controllers for VC games. as for opera, it isnt up for download yet but when it is it will be under the shop channel under the wii-ware area

well, you cant use the gamecube controllers for all VC games, so dont confuse him..

but yes they are out, in more ways than one..they are out, as well as out of stock from basically everywhere

same here, one of my gamestops havent gotten classic controllers in yet which i have a preorder for... no skin off by back though, I might head out and try and find another one anyway so Ill have one whenever i get it. Ive heard though that theyre expecting them this week, and since yer like 40 minutes away from where i live, it should be the same

actually I saw VC controller (I think you mean "classic" controller) at HMV here in Canada. While Best Buy, Future Shop, Toys r US, etc, all advertised theirs at $24.99 Cdn, HMV sells theirs for $29.99. So if any Candians really wants a Classic Controller you can pay the $5 more, or like me wait till Best Buy gets some more.

Back