Quick ?

ABC

Banned
Sep 15, 2006
NyC/Nj
Wii Online Code
1929-2278-1848-3419
Will there be any online playable games at the launch of the Wii? And if so, which?

I believe a pokemon game will be the first game online? I'm not really sure about the date of that though... I'll look it up

edit:
gamespot said:
Pokemon Battle Revolution is the first online-multiplayer enabled game for the Wii.
Read Previews »
By: Nintendo, Genius Sonority
Genre: Fantasy Turn-Based Strategy
Release Date: December 2006 (JP)

Ahh, Dec06 for Japan... I'm guessing there's no other release dates scheduled for it yet then...

Last edited:
^That sucks. Anyone know the first "REAL" game to be online? Also, will the Retro games be playable online like most of XBox Live's Marketplace games?

they said that the pokemon game will be online, the ones for the ds come out in japan soon, and the one for the wii comes out within the launch window of the wii in japan, it should be interesting in all..

do u think that the Wi-Fi connection will reach overseas like as in up to Japan and such? that will b awesome lol ive never really met one of those "awesome and talented in every one of the arts" japanese ppl...i wanna meet them lol

We won't be seeing online games until 2007, although we do know that SSBB, BWii, and the new Pokemon Colisseum game will be online when they come out.

RPGMasterTurk91 said:
do u think that the Wi-Fi connection will reach overseas like as in up to Japan and such? that will b awesome lol ive never really met one of those "awesome and talented in every one of the arts" japanese ppl...i wanna meet them lol
doesnt the DS reach world wide? the Wii should

RPGMasterTurk91 said:

We had a foreign exchange student from Japan stay at our house for a few weeks, she was nice. I was really little back then, so she offered me and my sister lots of Japanese candy and she even sent me a Pokemon doll (straight from Japan, a little while after she left). I also know this Japanese kid at my school who I chat with sometimes.

I gotta say, Japanese candy is refreshing, the quality is IMO much better, and the variety is way beyond what we are used to in America.

Back