Whats goinn to be the next cool game to come??

demonflair

Slowly returning..
Feb 10, 2007
Portugal, Portimão
Wii Online Code
2967-1215-6372-5681
After Zelda Twilight Princess, which was the best game to come with the launch of the Wii, what should be the next great games to come for the Wii??

Seriously, Zelda was an epic game....!!! wtf, they better launch another zelda game quick!!!

Last edited:
Yeah thay are not going to launch another game any time soon and the next great game that depends on personal opinion

i think ssx blur looks like a pleaser, even tho i gotta wait till june to get it

Mario Galaxy will be the next game on the greatness level of Twilight Princess hands down.

X-Knee said:
Mario Galaxy will be the next game on the greatness level of Twilight Princess hands down.

Agreed! I cant wait till they release the remake of my precious child hood game which i just recently beat again Mario 64. I just want to play a game as good as that but with new lvls, i sure hope Galaxy will accomplish that just like Twilight Princess did for me and the old orcarina of time.

Well, there are many coming out but if you're looking for a more recent one, I think SSX Blur will be the next sleeper hit.

But for the long run, the next epic game will probably be Super Mario Galaxy.

:p
SSX Blur and Sonic are coming out in the next few days (US.) Man, stu, it must suck waiting all that time knowing everyone else in the US is playing. :(

These are coming... later:
Metroid Prime 3
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Super Mario Galaxy
Sadness

Sonic looks fun and so does Blur, Im also cant wait for Dragon Quest, Prince of Persia and Mortal Combat. To be honest moving Mario Party back was a bad mistake seeing how it just added another good game to the summer line up instead of the Spring line up where it was needed.

personally, I think that Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be the next game that I fall in love with.

As for Zelda, the next one to come out is "Phantom Hourglass" for the DS. Probably won't be as good as Twilight Princess, but it's Zelda - which makes me hope that it'll be one of the best games for the DS.

ummm. it depends.
sonic, it will be awesome fun but i dont think it will go near a really big hit like zelda..
metroid prime 3, it will be awesome if they suss out the wii FPS controls, but if its like red steel it wont be a big hit (judging from video's it looks like their really good).
ssx blur, apparently this will be the best ssx blur made. the controls look awesome and all the other ssx's got 9.1-9.6 out of ten wich is really good.
i dont think any1 knows enough things about sadness besides that its a horror game and a lot of effort is being put in it..
there's the next zelda..
Man hunt But i dont think that will get a big hit.
god father ( just like manhunt) it wont be a big hit...
MORE TO COME

Back