Next Cool game coming out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would recommend Zelda, Resident Evil 4, or Super Mario Galaxy. You're never too old for Mario. :p

The only game I'm really looking forward to is Baroque. Mario Kart isn't a bad game, but it's not really my thing. I'd rather play a Forza/GT or similar type racing game. Same goes for fighting games, I'm more looking forward to SF4 as opposed to Brawl.

I'm really having fun with NMH currently, and it might be something to consider. If you want my recommendation for mature games, I would get NMH over Manhunt 2. That's not to say MH2 is bad, but it seems to be more niche than NMH... if that's possible.

no more heroes is your best bet.Thats one of the most violent games for wii

Andre said:
no more heroes is your best bet.Thats one of the most violent games for wii

Which is true but i find it to be not so violent at all.
Well i find it to be nothing when compared to the likes of Scarface or Godfather.

I loved killer7...twas the shizz if I do so myself xD

Yeah i didnt want anything too much violence , but i guess its okay hes old enough =)

Well, there's this one game coming out, I think its called something like Mario Kart Wii, is that it? Yes, i think it is. Anyways, it shouldn't be too bad I don't think, and its coming out pretty soon. So yeah, its not really that popular, but I'm pretty sure that that is the game you should get.

i lovee mario kart...thats all i played on my old nintendo 64 haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back