Whats goinn to be the next cool game to come??

Also - I've heard rumors about a Zelda for Wii in development. I doubt it'll be out for a while - but a lot sooner than expected.

Of course, it's just a rumor, and I can't verify it, but I'll be lookin' around and see if I can find any facts.

Nintendo themselves said, that TP is not a Wii game. They said that there's a "Zelda Wii" in developement for more than one year now. Will be released 2008 or something...

JerrodDRagon said:
Sonic looks fun and so does Blur, Im also cant wait for Dragon Quest, Prince of Persia and Mortal Combat. To be honest moving Mario Party back was a bad mistake seeing how it just added another good game to the summer line up instead of the Spring line up where it was needed.

When is Mortal Kombat: Armagadeon goinn to be released??
........................................................................................................

I can't WAIT too!!!:cornut:

i had a look at Nintendo.com.au and found heaps of cool games coming out in March that I want to buy. Fishing, TMNT, World Poker Tour, Mario Party 8 (yes, still says March release)... there was more, just can't think of them now.
Surely those few games and new VC games alone will make the wait for Mario Galaxy go real quick!

Dude the 7 wii games that are out now all kick Sonys and microsoft's library by far. (even though nither of those companies can make games.)

future:
Guitar hero wii
prince of persia: rival swords
SSBB (if you dont know what super smash bros is buy it for the gamecube NOW! your missing out on like half your gaming life!!!!!)
Zelda wii(a zelda gmae JUST for the wii)
Mario galaxys
metroid 3
Red steel 2
mariokart wii
so many fricken amazing games!

future:
Guitar hero wii
prince of persia: rival swords
SSBB (if you dont know what super smash bros is buy it for the gamecube NOW! your missing out on like half your gaming life!!!!!)
Zelda wii(a zelda gmae JUST for the wii)
Mario galaxys
metroid 3
Red steel 2
mariokart wii
so many fricken amazing games!

And that is just for the Wii !!! :cornut:

Since you're opening this spoiler let me show you something interesting
You will now witness the great power
Do not be afraid of opening the next spoiler
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xucg0sqwmqc[/MEDIA]

In order the top 3 games I want the most. Percentage of what I want:

Super Mario Galaxy 75%
Super Smash Bros Brawl 15%
Animal Crossing Wii 10%

As you can see that Super Mario Galaxy is the one i want the most.

Super Mario Galaxy will be the best game ever!!!!

Nfanboy said:
Super Mario Galaxy will be the best game ever!!!!

Maybe one of the best games on Wii, but we will have to wait for its release. In the GDC07 show Miyamoto said that it will be release on Fall of 2007. Since your a fan of Mario games, there will be a Super Paper Mario on Spring, and it looks cool.

ericlewis91 said:
super mario galaxy is going to be the best game ever!

I think that the best game this year on Wii will be definitely, Super Smash Brothers Brawl. As to the best game ever that's a tough decision to make it now, because there will be great games for the Wii in the next years, we just have to wait.

Last edited:
Back