Quizno's or Subway

I would have to go with Quiznos however Subway isn't that bad.

I have no idea what Quizno's is. As far as Subway are concerned, I'd prefer to gorge cheaply on McDonald's.

McDonalds food just makes me sick...

Havey's > McDonalds

Quiznos > Subway

nether. Penn Station in the east coast area has the best! best subs, best fries and 2nd best lemonade (chik-fil-e has the best lemonade lol but they have the 2nd best!)

If you're in the Delaware/New Jersey/Pennsylvania area, you know WaWa leaves no room for competition.

Never heard of Quizno's but Subway is lovley, I like the McDonalds every once in a while but Subway usually is my choice

I went to Subway for the first time ever on Friday, picked up a breakfast sub thing there, I had a cheese and egg thing, was rather nice, would go there for breakfast again

Subway only because quiznos does NOT ask you what you would like on your sub if and only IF your lucky they might ask you what you dont want on it but never do I hear the question and what would you like on your sub ( @$$holes. )

Quiznos is total nasty, more like quezzies.

Subway is bland, but it's a little better I'd say.

Jersey Mikes tops all three, then Quiznos, then subway way down at the bottom

EDIT: This local place called A Taste of Italy is sooooooo good, meatball su, chicken parm. sub, turkey bacon swiss sub, omg now in craving it

Last edited:
spicka said:
Jersey Mikes tops all three, then Quiznos, then subway way down at the bottom

EDIT: This local place called A Taste of Italy is sooooooo good, meatball su, chicken parm. sub, turkey bacon swiss sub, omg now in craving it

TASTE OF ITALY IN NORTH CAROLINA?!?!? come to NY than youll know what REAL italian food is all about! lol

as for me, i pick quiznos :D chicken cabanaro rocks!

Back