Quizno's or Subway

DRMARIO said:
Me prefiero Subway. No lo se que Quizno's es..

Edit: Oh Good lord.. I have this habit of speaking spanish at the moment!! I started writing Spanish In my English class last week :sick: .

I'm sorry, what I meant to say was that I prefer subway, and I don't know what Quizno's is.

ok, now I am going to correct you so you learn better spanish.

the correct way:

yo prefiero subway, no conozco Quiznos. or no se lo que es Quiznos :bigthumb:

The_Loose_Cannon said:
TASTE OF ITALY IN NORTH CAROLINA?!?!? come to NY than youll know what REAL italian food is all about! lol

as for me, i pick quiznos :D chicken cabanaro rocks!

oh c'mon, you want real italian, miami is the best place to find it... :p

oh and definitely Quiznos over Subway... for those you don't know what Quiznos is:

Click to find out

Whoever says Quiznos, does not know what they are talking about. Subway has a much bigger selection, and is cheaper. And Quiznos isn't original a.k.a that singing monkey thing that they got sued for.

^^^ finally someone agrees that subway is better, but jimmie johns is even better than subway

Mau said:
ok, now I am going to correct you so you learn better spanish.

the correct way:

yo prefiero subway, no conozco Quiznos. or no se lo que es Quiznos :bigthumb:

oh c'mon, you want real italian, miami is the best place to find it... :p

oh and definitely Quiznos over Subway... for those you don't know what Quiznos is:

Click to find out

hells yeah, miami, I live 100 mile away from Miami, the Keys suck

Stranger said:
^^^ finally someone agrees that subway is better, but jimmie johns is even better than subway

I don't know how good that is, but I have an idea. Whenever I go down to visit my mom in Florida, we go to this Italian sub place, and it is delicious.

Quiznos is more expensive, but very good.
I prefer Papa Joe's subs before either one of those.
Subway and Quizno's are nothing comparitively.

Like I said never been to quiznos but I went on the website and I can safely say that this would cost a hell of a lot of money and im sure I wouldn't get my mouth round it

primerib_shdw.jpg

about 6 to 7 dollars... and yeah, you'll have a little trouble with it.

Back