Public Transportation

Celeste said:
It's fabulous, don't listen to Tacos.
It's popcorn seasoning. Nothing is yummier at the movies than fresh popcorn with melted butter and ketchup powder!

Hmm, powdered product for delivery on popcorn. I'll let it slide - I have a very close and personal relationship with ketchup :D

Heinz Field was like going to the Holy Lands...

Though I only do organic now :)

Last edited:
[DT] said:
Hmm, powdered product for delivery on popcord. I'll let it slide - I have a very close and personal relationship with ketchup :D

Heinz Field was like going to the Holy Lands...

Though I only do organic now :)
:shocked:......very close?.....you roll in it?

Awhh you have it rough on public transport Celeste, I use it to get about sadly, my family live in one town, I used to live in another and my boyfriend in a different one again, but now me and him are like in the same one so I don't have to use busses so much.

I've had an asian man come and sit next to me and start stroking my leg, then put his hand on my knee, then attempted to move up my leg, like that was happening.

Also had a drunk man give me a massage before, and asked if I wanted to 'go back to his place', quite annoying as I was just trying to read my book.

All the smelly drunk people seem to sit next to me too -_-

On my old bus I did have a really funny couple who would go out on a Friday night and get drunk so we were allways on the same bus Friday night, they were the nicest drunks ever, the man acted like a father to me and stop any weirdos from talking to me lol

I also have a stalker on my bus, everytime I'd go on there he'd be on there. Sometimes I'd be waiting to catch a train into the city with friends and he'd come into the station, stand around on the oppesit platform for five minutes then go, quite scary. Obviously it's probably a coincidence but when he shows up every where you go it starts to get pretty spooky =/ Oh and he looks like Noddy Holder, google him if you don't know what he looks like, then you can see my stalker problem gets scarier.

Ohh yeah, I have had some funny times on busses too, so their not all bad, one time these two old men were in the back seats, and my friends and I went to sit up the back and they joked by saying they were going to charge us to sit up the back too, and they asked us to sing welsh songs (we were all in our school uniforms and went to welsh schools) so we sang things in welsh but changed the words to like 'I like your dirty shoes and your bald head', they didn't know what we were saying so they were like 'Ooo that's an old one that is', 'pure classic'.

Last edited:
FRuMMaGe said:
Some chavs started pushing me around on a bus before. After a few minutes one pulled out a knife so I punched him in the head and floored him.

Unluckily for him, I was wearing these:
20670507a1338471737b543ln8.jpg

He tried to press charges but everyone on the bus saw that it was self-defence.

I'm not sure if you get chavs in America, but basically they are really really stupid white idiots who think their black

am i the only one who thinks this was racist on both sides of the fence? lol

and i hardly believe your victory story, becaue even I, a new yorker my whole life, been through it all, would not have punched a guy with a knife, even if i had those rediculous gloves on :lol: maybe a pair of brass knuckles

Back