r there any new wii chanels comin out soon

weaver_69_99 said:
Killing me. I hope they get SOMETHING going soon. It drives me nuts because it seems like there's so much potential for the channels and all we have so far is the everyone votes. Probably hoping too much, but maybe they do a gradual release country by country over the course of a couple days to help keep server load low??

Well, the channels are free so imo Nintedo's really in no rush to release them but i wish they'd step it up a bit. Online gameplay is coming, not as if you can't wait a few months. All i care for is when online DOES come it had better be awesome or else it'll really get people angry. (I think thats what they're thinking as well cause let that online come out crap and they'll have hell to pay :lol: )

I agree, but I think it would mostly hurt their reputation. The dang things are still selling out every week. So far they seem to be doing things well or not at all. Especially for a console they intended to be secondary. I didn't realize until my friend mentioned it today that the controllers operate on Bluetooth. Given that, they really need some headset functionality in there.

i wonder if there is som sort of patent on bluetooth technoligy or is Nintendo just playing the whole hurry up and wait marketing sceme because they can? (i hate when copanies do that):wtf:

IMNOTONCRACK said:
o yeah..the sex channel is on its way!!!!

LOL.

I'm all for the Mii popularity channel. I think they really do need to step it up a bit too. Or atleast release a somewhat great channel...like a demo channel to keep us holding on a little stronger.

Yeh more channels ftw :p

Playstation 3 is also doing a sort of online wii community thing so Nintendo should do it as well ( I always love these arguments :p )

Anyway the popularity channel would be awesome. Lets see if theres any confirmed date

Back