Rate the last person you Brawled

Revival powers... Activate!

GC: 9.25/10

Akward rate, ya? I didn't feel you deserved a 9, but a 9.5 was going to high. Why? Your techs are just brilliant, and you know what move to use when; or atleast much more often than not. You've got good reaction time to boot.

But as with almost everyone I brawl, you're overly predictable; it's the only reason I managed any wins, minus a few lucky ones. It's unfortunate to see you've improved so much to the point you're finally better than me, but you're still predictable. =/ Predictability always makes me lower a person's rate a fair amount, lol.

But hey, if you're not winning the nationals, you can't be a perfect brawler. :lol: Just make sure not to be so damned predictable, and I won't be stealing as many wins as next time. =P Keep it up GC, I want you to keep getting better and keep playing; once I get out of my current predicament, I want to get back into competitive Brawling (or atleast, as competitive as wi-fi can go XD). Then we'll have some matches eye-to-eye. =D

Hiya

Hiya! Hmmm, probably a mixed vote. Me vs. My little brother vs. Level 9 COM vs. Level 9 COM. My little bro: probably a 2/10, he absolutely sucks. Somehow he still enjoys it, though I don't see how he can, because he's not around on the platform long enough to enjoy it XD whereas the two COMs: about 8-and-a-half/10, they were really good XD and me: about a 9/10, I did really well, as I usually do, but I could have done better in a few areas. Final scores:

Normal Brawl: Handicap 0%
First: Me (I haven't unlocked Toon Link yet, so I have to choose my next best character)- Lucario: +10 (11 kills, 1 death)
Second: Level 9 COM- Falco: +4 (6 kills, 2 deaths)
Third: Level 9 COM- Wario: +2 (5 kills, 3 deaths)
Fourth: Riley(my younger bro)- Meta Knight: -18 (1 kill, 19 deaths)
No my little bro didn't kill me, he killed Wario XD

I give BoZ a 8/10 just for the simple fact that you cant get me with your hacks on temple.XD.I hate your wario because every 30secs you do your damn side B then jump and ground pound on an FFA.Usually me and you team up on your bro but i start to notice you dint hit it and im doing all the work then i start fighting you.Slutecco i think is his name.I give a 1/10 because he couldnt beat me when i had 56% and one life and he had 45% and 2 lifes..

Darn it! My plan has been reveled! xD Time to make a new one! :lol: I know, i don't even try doing wario's sideB, it just do it automatically. xD

It's cool how that happens sometimes, isn't it? You just do something again and again without actually thinking it XD it's like me with Lucario's Illusion Slash ^_^

Well he was spamming alot and was using items so I say he was a begginner

Back