Rate the last person you Brawled

Lastwords 8.5/10

T'was fun, yeah? But I'm still superior to you. :p If my Snake beats your Meta, that's just... ****ed. Took off .5 points because you're definatly good, but you don't seem to get better... Like you're stuck in a purgatory of skill. Sort of like me. XD

Lastword's Friend: 7.5/10

You're good, but I personally think Last is better. You're also a bit predictable, though. ... And my Toon's better. :p Not much else to say but GGs.

Oh, and... I ****ED YOU UP WITH JIGGLY AGAIN! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

played real-o, told me he was kinda a big deal haha. he's a deal but not a big one. 1st match was pikachu (me) vs toon link, was a good one. 2nd was mario vs ike. he won both, but both were close. only because i wasnt dominated, im rating him 8.5/10

lol forgot to write about this...

Ck: 11/10 cuz thats usual.. (but not in tounry terms :p ) My first game (besides me and bio) in 2.5 weeks... but yet, somehow you still beat me 2/3 times. >.> Had my friend over just cuz. Im trying to get in the swing of brawl agian. But ck... trust me if it was just me and you, it would have been diffrent. loved the meta battles though :) you won all of thouse (but i had some stupid deaths) overall nothing short of best on wii chat. oh but cuz im a **** im deductiong .5 points cuz you didnt wreck me :p 10.5/10

Ck 10/10 wow when I brawled him I had so much...well until Meta came out because he used B more then I would of been expecting too :mad5: Anyway we had some fun matches and I realised how good I am with Pit, I was like "Dude WTF? I just beat CK AS PIT!!!" I was trying out all the characters to see if I could find a new main, that was the most fun I have ever had in some 1v1 matches, Ck showed me how fun brawl is now ^_^

Oh yeah I thought that Pit win was a fluke so I had another game with him and I got CK to 1 life and I was like "W...T...F..."

Sho&mcl man yall had me added for a while but now since yall come on at midnight ill see u there.

cant really say im a good judger on brawl skills online since havent played for like a year but anax4 was like 8/10 to me, idk, i need more battles, but he was very good.

Mitza 9/10

GGs Mitza, t'was fun. To be honest, I was hoping you'd of been better, but you havn't gotten that much better... And on the contrary, I've gotten a little worse. XD

But it doesn't matter, there's still no denying you're very close to becoming a full-blown pro, closer than I ever was. If you can ditch your bad habits for good, unpredictable ones (or, none at all would be even better), you're there. Keep it up, and never stop training. :thumbsup:

Link92

Link92
My buddy.
10/10 great brawler but i think he holds back his true skills. I have seen him beat Sho which is pretty hard to do Sho is one heck of a brawler.
If he were ever to cut loose yikes.
The best thing is he always has fun and it shows and the rare occasions that I have to win .. he didnt pout like some people I know.......... over losing to a female. How stupid is that?

Birdmasterlv100 need I even go there? He holds nothing back. Hard as hell to beat. But pick the right character and stage... lol it can happen with a lot of luck.
They both really should go pro.

Klonoa 7/10. Good with sonic.But,the sad part is i dont use sonic and i came so damn close to winning.He one by edge hogging.:lol:GGs.
But then i won badly with snake.:p

DG~X very very good brawler ... i give him a 8.5 /10 he made me ...kill myself with ice climbers when i used b side move

Back