Rate the last person you Brawled

Wel.. let's c here.. I give dg a whopping 10, because he avoided my wario man the remainder of the freakin' time. I give chao a 5/10, because I epicly pwned him with wario man. (What? WarioMan is a character, too! xD)

I give BoZ a 8/10 just for the simple fact that you cant get me with your hacks on temple.XD.I hate your wario because every 30secs you do your damn side B then jump and ground pound on an FFA.Usually me and you team up on your bro but i start to notice you dint hit it and im doing all the work then i start fighting you.Slutecco i think is his name.I give a 1/10 because he couldnt beat me when i had 56% and one life and he had 45% and 2 lifes..

I give BoZ a 8/10 just for the simple fact that you cant get me with your hacks on temple.XD.I hate your wario because every 30secs you do your damn side B then jump and ground pound on an FFA.Usually me and you team up on your bro but i start to notice you dint hit it and im doing all the work then i start fighting you.Slutecco i think is his name.I give a 1/10 because he couldnt beat me when i had 56% and one life and he had 45% and 2 lifes..

Darn it! My plan has been reveled! xD Time to make a new one! :lol: I know, i don't even try doing wario's sideB, it just do it automatically. xD

(MY BRAWL LIST IS FULL, SO PLEASE DONT BOTHER ASKING ME FOR MY BRAWL CODE! I WOULDN'T ADD YOU ANYWAY AND WILL NOT DELETE ANYONE JUST TO ADD YOU)

hahaha so true i just need 2 pll to add and bye bye

DG: 8.5/10

You're a good Brawler, DG, but if you're not beating a rusty old man like me most of the time, you're not getting any higher than that. :p

On a more serious analysis; you've got a good range of character usage, definatly. But even with that diversity, I still find you somewhat predictable; then again, so am I half the time. XD

But to make up for it, when you first use a strategy and mix things up, you're pretty formidable. Keep training, and focus on your strengths, as well as getting your key fighters up to snuff, and you'll surpass me in no time.

Josh: 8/10

You're a great brawler, but you're very inconsistent... First match I brought out my sub-main (Wolf), I battered you around mercilessly the first stock. Then you performed much better for half the match, and started to fail. You've got a lot of skill and potential, but you've got the same issue I have; inconsistency.

That, and it's also hard to make an accurate rating with all those item matches. :lol:

Point being, GGs to the both of you!

DG: 8.5/10

You're a good Brawler, DG, but if you're not beating a rusty old man like me most of the time, you're not getting any higher than that. :p

On a more serious analysis; you've got a good range of character usage, definatly. But even with that diversity, I still find you somewhat predictable; then again, so am I half the time. XD

But to make up for it, when you first use a strategy and mix things up, you're pretty formidable. Keep training, and focus on your strengths, as well as getting your key fighters up to snuff, and you'll surpass me in no time.

Josh: 8/10

You're a great brawler, but you're very inconsistent... First match I brought out my sub-main (Wolf), I battered you around mercilessly the first stock. Then you performed much better for half the match, and started to fail. You've got a lot of skill and potential, but you've got the same issue I have; inconsistency.

That, and it's also hard to make an accurate rating with all those item matches. :lol:

Point being, GGs to the both of you!

I was so damn rusty...didnt play the game for like 2-3 weeks. I cant believe i won when i used DDD. You were using Falco, a huge advantage against me. Your toon link was such a spam! I just stopped caring after that. If i still liked the game, i would train and get better. But training usually doesnt work for me. Alone?...its pretty hard doing it with computers since they are very predictable. I figured out how your moves go CK. But for some reason i can never capitalize on that...

I have a terrible habit of running into fully charged smashes, so... yeah. XD

Ya, Toon's are supposed to projectile camp. ... I do admit I got spammy after awhile though, I was zoning in and out in some of those brawls, so I started getting sloppy time to time. Sorry. .-.

Another area you need to work on, then; punishing predictability and mistakes. I can never seem to punish mistakes either... But back in my competitive days, if you got predictable, I read you like a book. It's how, with a little luck, I 7 stocked a friend of mine once (no, he wasn't a n00b). ... With a character I wasn't even that good with, too. :lol:

Oh, and remember, character match-ups never decide a match. Whether a player makes a mistake or either of them is just too good, things happen. :p

Except Meta vs. Falcon. There was no way I could of won that. XD Your Meta's obviously better than my Falcon, and that 80-30 disadvantage just capitalizes on that. :p

Muny and his brother 8/10

Its to soon to rate them because I only brawled him 5 times max.
but the fun in those brawls where off the chart. at least on my end. although He was with his brother there was no sign off teaming up against me. Aaaa theres nothing sweeter then to hit your beloved brother in the back when he doesn't expect it. HAHAHAaaa (flashback of me and my brother when SSBM was THE only game we played). LOL those where the best game times!

Last edited:
Whistler reminds me of all the times iv'e pawned my little bro's in regular brawls. It started out fun, then we'd end up saying some really hurtful things about eachother...we took way too seriously rofl...

Atilla 10/10
Pawns so hard, makes me not want to play. Then he says/does some really funny stuff rofl(remember when i won with sheik?)and makes it all better ,p

Oskar 9/10
Oskar also pawns, but iv'e managed to win with some come from behind vics. I would like to see oskar and atilla go at it, while i refferee with jiggly, rofl...

KingX 6/10
Your good, but after awhile, predictable. Yes i know your going to "stone" on me when you fly above with kirby ;) keep trying though...

Back