Rate the last person you Brawled

Generalsma: 9/10 something was wrong but I don't know what. Normaly I would lose without even scratching him with my Link! I still lost allot but Either mitza was :sleep: or :tard: or I am getting better! lol. hope to see him rate me here to know for sure!

@bio: No,no School is over for me, my work got in the way!

Basic Brawl 10/10

There were actually some good Brawlers on tonight, and better yet, no spammers/epic n00bs. This particular Brawler stuck out, though; an Olimar. I have this odd feeling this Olimar was General, I'm almost sure of their playstyle being the same, they seem to have equal skill levels, and he played Olimar and Snake; two characters I know General can play (or atleast that's what I can remember).

I was White Meta throughout the bulk of the matches, and the other two players were consistently Kirby and DK. Almost every single match was on FD, if not every.

If it was you, General, I'm sorry we had to play in those annoying and unfair situations, you'll know what I meant if it was you.

This is a battle from awhile back bud they were great :p
Ffa with sanchez & wuwi 10/10 those were amazingly fun games :D

Ffa with KCKAS & Tomo 10/10 Very fun games,I really enjoyed that soccerball one :lol:

1vs1 with Sanchez Very good games bud your definitely getting better 10/10

Anax and King FFAs 10/10

Ahahahahah, those FFAs were crazy with items on high; just the way I like it nowadays. Nothing like a crazy yet relaxing Brawl, eh?

God, there were enough hot heads. :lol: Most annoying item ever, but still funny, lol.

T'was hilarious when I gimped your Wolf and actually won using Meowth, Anax. XD What a lucky win.

SONIC'S FS IS CHEAP! 1 F-smash would of killed me, but I won using Sonic's FS. Best cheap moment ever. XD

HOW MANY OF MY HAMMERS WERE DUDS?! Atleast three normal hammers I picked up lost their head... I mean wtf? XD And the single Golden Hammer I got was a Squeaky Golden Hammer, lol. I suicided all because of hammers, lol. Stupid me, I fail with hammers. Funny all the same though.

I lol'd when I get Jiggly AND (pink) Falcon. Also suprised I got Black Toon and Black Falco, those are actually the color schemes I use for them. Weird, eh?

Anyways, GGs. Epicly fun; sorry I only stayed for an hour. Brawl never entertains me for any longer nowdays.

Anax and King FFAs 10/10

Ahahahahah, those FFAs were crazy with items on high; just the way I like it nowadays. Nothing like a crazy yet relaxing Brawl, eh?

God, there were enough hot heads. :lol: Most annoying item ever, but still funny, lol.

T'was hilarious when I gimped your Wolf and actually won using Meowth, Anax. XD What a lucky win.

SONIC'S FS IS CHEAP! 1 F-smash would of killed me, but I won using Sonic's FS. Best cheap moment ever. XD

HOW MANY OF MY HAMMERS WERE DUDS?! Atleast three normal hammers I picked up lost their head... I mean wtf? XD And the single Golden Hammer I got was a Squeaky Golden Hammer, lol. I suicided all because of hammers, lol. Stupid me, I fail with hammers. Funny all the same though.

I lol'd when I get Jiggly AND (pink) Falcon. Also suprised I got Black Toon and Black Falco, those are actually the color schemes I use for them. Weird, eh?

Anyways, GGs. Epicly fun; sorry I only stayed for an hour. Brawl never entertains me for any longer nowdays.

Surprised you had so much fun. I had just finished a 3 hour long FFA (all the way Pink Captain Falcon) and I tried my hardest the whole time. I had so much fun and played the best I've ever played before (with Falcon at least). It was like I took my current skills and multiplied them by 3. I have to admit I was a little puckered out by the time we started playing (which shows why I played so horribly :p). It was still fun, but I wish I had played with the skills I had on the other FFAs.

Wi-fi n00b 1/10: Vs. Anyone produces retards as usual. But god was it funny pwning this n00b. I 3 and 4 stocked him repeatedly without getting KO'd once. :lol: On the last match, right from the beginning I scored a lol KO. He (Link) was on Corneria's far left apon spawning, I was right next to him. So I dash in for a sliding D-throw, F-air him off screen, and then Up B for an instant no damage KO. Epic, lol; who the hell would fall for that, though?

LOL maybe me,but one things for sure,I'll give you damage all right.I never let my opponent 3stock me,ever except a few times I get 3stocked by 17,thats it.

ALEX(some guy I met on a diferent site):10/10 for entertaining me,you could have done better

Flame 0/10:I just met him today(june6th)and we were doing friendlies,but he seemed serious,I was messing around a lot and 3stocked and killed him with 2lives left.only time he killed me was when I kept falling with samus,LOL,he kept spamming U-smash,neutral B,side B nonstop.
Im sorry but he is truelly a brawl noob.

Last edited:
RealO- 9/10

Good Brawls! I hate fighting MK i need practice facing him. I am thinking to face him I shall use Kirby but idk. What do you think of my Kirby?

RealO- 9/10

Good Brawls! I hate fighting MK i need practice facing him. I am thinking to face him I shall use Kirby but idk. What do you think of my Kirby?

godstepk1d: 9/10 GGs. From what I remember your Kirby was pretty good but honestly I don't remember much except the suicide KO at the end. I think I was Snake? Anyways it was fun, we'll play again sometime.

godstepk1d: 9/10 GGs. From what I remember your Kirby was pretty good but honestly I don't remember much except the suicide KO at the end. I think I was Snake? Anyways it was fun, we'll play again sometime.

lol I remember the match going very very quickly. I do remember the Kirbycide:devil: Gotta try it at least oncee lol. And yeah anytime you want to play, let me know.

@Sho: When are we going to brawl again??????

Sho/su/mega/mrsz 10/10
especially at Hyrule heh heh...

The hyrule game was epic!
Only my rival can stay alive for so long :lol:

Mcl/Sanch/Mega/Brent/Su 10/10 great games everyone :thumbsup:

@Godstepkid Idk i never see you online :lol: i'm on pretty late nowadays.

I'm on pretty late too actually. The thing is I play sporadically throughout the day. (Lil bits here and there). Ill be on tonight around midnight for an official but after that we can have friendly's?

Back