Rate the last person you Brawled

Ya the FFAs that were crazy fun was:
King, Cleve, CK, Xero

I forgot to rate them, too :p.

Cleve: 8/10 Your Ganon isn't that good (though Pikachu is annoying to face as Ganon) and your Pika is pretty bad, but you have a good Fox.

Xero: 4/10 Your fun in FFA's, but 1v1 you do the cheapest stuff. Spam, camp, etc.

Hmmm... I remember hearing about Chad before the WiiChat Apocalypse, but not really sure who he is. What characters does he use?

Okay... long list of rating.
Envek: 9/10 Wish you would have done an official. You're really good, but you make one simple mistake over and over again.
Canon: 8/10 You were a little spammy, but 2v2s can get that way.
Dee: 7/10 The lag shredded us both up... not sure how Canon / Envek were able to play.

well yeah i make a few mistakes,BUT i still won didn't I.
As for "Canon" that was 17 not Canon,17 doesn't spam anymore he just hates lag a lot so he gets aggravated,but you should play him 1on1 he is good.Canon is 17's big brother he used to play tag team a lot with 17 but now he plays randomly.they are both equally good i suppose,but i only beat 17 twice and Canon 3 times in all my life,so far.
Dee is also good,1on1.
IDK how i was able to play with the lag,i guess i got competitive since 17 was in it.
well here are the ratings
17: 10/10 i only beat him twice out of ten matches.
CCLAN:5/10 he has potential but he spams without knowing,i had to tell him and then he left to go train i guess.
Marc:4/10 he copied my marth techniques and spammed them s,thats why i dont use marth anymore.
Shado(different one):7/10 good but you hit and run.
Jack:8/10 i just dont like you IDK why but i beat you bad,just being nice.
i forgot who else.

just finish brawling sxypray, good brawler i havent brawl for over 8 months and i still got skill..lol but ya over all with all the characters that u played 10/10..

also some one called the Joker! u left i would like to brawl u some time your pit was ok 5/10 a lil spam going on there but its ok.

Yeah I just brawled the world.
I give it an overall 4/10. Seriously anonymous players suck so bad... lag, spam, camp, attack when a persons not there and win cuz there p/pb. Gay world, come do better.

cool!! now i got to play Demon,dude great games 10/10 they where so close

Demon & ROCKN RIC I think thats your name ..lol need to check! but the FFA was off the hook u guys rock 10/10 we should play as team next time

Wow sho u have gotten so good in ssbb bro that i had no chance over your marth and ike the 2 players that i hate the must..lol but ya last night brawls where of the chart 100/1000 if there such rate ..i hated when u just spike me down ,just wait i will find away around them .. :p

Wi-fi n00b 1/10: Vs. Anyone produces retards as usual. But god was it funny pwning this n00b. I 3 and 4 stocked him repeatedly without getting KO'd once. :lol: On the last match, right from the beginning I scored a lol KO. He (Link) was on Corneria's far left apon spawning, I was right next to him. So I dash in for a sliding D-throw, F-air him off screen, and then Up B for an instant no damage KO. Epic, lol; who the hell would fall for that, though?

Sho: 9/10 Good matches. My ZSS is never consistent and I hate it. Good Marth!

9/10 pretty damn good games Gioo we were mostly equal in every match,I was thinking you were my double :lol: Ggs :thumbsup:
We'll definitely fight again.......... probably later :lol: Would you like to fight certain people with Zss? Just tell me & i'll help you practice with her :D
Also great falco & diddy,
Your diddy is the best i've fought so far,you have very good mind tricks with him.

Oh yes & good luck on your finals :lol:

Last edited:
9/10 pretty damn good games Gioo we were mostly equal in every match,I was thinking you were my double :lol: Ggs :thumbsup:
We'll definitely fight again.......... probably later :lol: Would you like to fight certain people with Zss? Just tell me & i'll help you practice with her :D
Also great falco & diddy,
Your diddy is the best i've fought so far,you have very good mind tricks with him.

Oh yes & good luck on your finals :lol:

Yeah, the Falcon vs Ganon match was great:thumbsup:!

Just send me a PM whenever you wanna brawl. I'm down.

I hate fighting MK, I wanna practice facing him.

Yeah, the Falcon vs Ganon match was great:thumbsup:!

Just send me a PM whenever you wanna brawl. I'm down.

I hate fighting MK, I wanna practice facing him.

:lol: Indeed it was great.
I'm not the best with mk but i can definitely use him,So i'll choose him for a few rounds when we play again :thumbsup:

Ace: 9/10
Those were some fine 1vs1's, would certainly like to brawl again with him! The items matches where really fun. damn I missed brawl. hope to brawl the regulars on wiichat again to.

BlueWhistler! Where you been, man? lol. I assume school obligations, perhaps.

A good way to brawl with the regulars is to hit up the 1v1 League. =) [/shamelessplug]

Generalsma: 10/10 - You are a beast at brawl, man. Very well played.

Last edited:
DOMINOE good games my friend your samus was awesome 10/10 also your pit.I like that one match Toon LINK and SAMUS when we both ko each other but u beat me on that one that was epic man ..

Back