RE 4 gun!!!!

chocolatefrosty

WiiChat Member
Dec 27, 2006
southington connecticut
Wii Online Code
0990-1409-7025-8054
kinda dissapointed tht the gun for wii wont be released for another week after RE4 release, ill have it beat b4 then, im still playin it with my GC copy :p, ne who, RE umbrella chronicles date is oct 6, why cant it be sooner :( its just dissapointement after dissapointment

For the second link, that thing would only be useful for games where u can re-map the controls. If a game just had B or A as the trigger, it would really be pointless to have.

And for the first link, again what if A was the trigger, like in Metroid Prime 3?

Last edited:
I'm not sure the Pistol one would work. I mean how the hell are you supposed to reach the A button, D-Pad etc which will certainly be needed in RE4.

I like the two handed one though. Seems like that could be awesome.

Yeah RE:4 has A as the fire button so that scraps the first idea. And I just plain don't like the Nunchuk being in the second one.

jus a thought...u know with the second one, i dunno if anyone would feel the same, but i reckon it might feel kinda 'odd'...i shall explain: i'm right handed, therefore if i was to hold a gun i'd want my right hand on the trigger, an assumin we are usin the Z an C buttons for the trigger this would mean by right thumb is usin the analogue stick...but i've obviously been usin my left thumb on the analogue stick for years an i jus picked up my 'chuck n played with the stick in my right hand an it jus didn't feel right at all! a guess i'd have to try it out n see how weird it is controllin movement with my right hand, or i could use my left hand on the trigger, i suppose :prrr: anyone else thought about this or?

jus had another look at the 3 guns posted, an i have to say the pistol is lookin the best to me! that first rifle-type one looks too small to be held as a rifle, so it'd be awkward pressin the wiimote buttons i reckon...then that other rifle one on ebgames jus looks horrific, i'd have to see it properly to understand it cos it looks like someone's jus put it together in about 10 minutes! but the pistol-type one looks the best, cos i think i read somewhere that u press the trigger thats on the pistol, an it uses some sort of spring thing to press the B button, the only possible problem would be the delay in pullin the trigger to when u actually fire...an actually thinkin about it u wouldn't have access to the wiimote buttons :sick:

i think everyone should jus wait for this baby http://www.joystiq.com/2007/04/05/wii-blaster-incoming/

ya the pistol is the best looking but i read the reviews for it and doesnt seem like it would make the cut for me.

Back