Re:4 Im Screwed!

Thumbtack said:
Yes, UC is a remix of RE 0 through 3.

They say they'll be revealing important Umbrella info too and Wesker is apparently playing a big role in the game somehow.

It is also on-rails. Yah just gottas shoots stuffs!

im not sure if im gonna get umbrella chronicals im slightly dissapointed at the fact its on the rails, i wish it was just remake of all previous ones with better graphics and new extrass all made into one full game.

it was originally supposed to be modelled after RE4, but the developers thought the controls were too hard >_>
well those played RE4WE and beat it have obviously gotten used to it
you learn the controls like 10-30 minutes after you start ^^

TortillaChip520 said:
yeah, it's not that bad... it's awesome; i didnt think i'd like 3rd person games for the wii, but re4 changed my mind

Lemme rephrase Brawl's alright but Galaxy is better. :yesnod: On-rails is simple mindless fun, awww yeah.

Omg i learned RE 4 controlls almost imediatly its soo simple, and the umbrella chronicals is over simplifies gaming thats why i h8 on the rails games.

P.S i prefer brawl to galaxy olr am looking forward to brawl more i mean.

Personally galaxy looks set to dissapoint to me i will still get it but i think we all have such high expectations for it that it might not dleiver all we want as for brawl it pretty hard to dissapoint as its gonna be same as before but with more stuff

galaxy is still #3 on my list..

1.Corruption
2.Brawl
3.Galaxy

personally, i dont think any of the mario games have topped Super Mario World.

Back