Re:4 Im Screwed!

Yeah I was born in 1988...'course I don't remember much.

At least I got to see some of the decade...

The Cold War ended...pop culture was evolving...Goths emerged...Rap was beginning...

And the Chernobyl accident...but that doesn't concern us :lol:

tell me about it. my little brother is like that. he doesnt take pills, but he is pretty crazy. i just know that one of my kids is gonna be just like that.

Bad News Everyone.

"One of the most anticipated Nintendo titles will be a no show at next week's E3 - Super Smash Bros. Brawl. According to a report from Wired's Chris Kohler, Nintendo media representatives have given him the news that the Mario brawler will not be in attendance in Nintendo's suite during E3.

Could Super Smash Bros. Brawl be delayed until 2008? Nintendo of America reps say the game is still on track for a 2007 release. So why a no show at E3? Could Nintendo be holding the game back for a big unveiling at TGS? Could be....

We'll keep you posted."

This was found on the official Gameinformer website...

RedFox said:
Bad News Everyone.

"One of the most anticipated Nintendo titles will be a no show at next week's E3 - Super Smash Bros. Brawl. According to a report from Wired's Chris Kohler, Nintendo media representatives have given him the news that the Mario brawler will not be in attendance in Nintendo's suite during E3.

Could Super Smash Bros. Brawl be delayed until 2008? Nintendo of America reps say the game is still on track for a 2007 release. So why a no show at E3? Could Nintendo be holding the game back for a big unveiling at TGS? Could be....

We'll keep you posted."

This was found on the official Gameinformer website...

Dude....this is old news. And it has nothing to do with the release date. Just because they aren't having the game playable at E3 doesn't mean it is getting pushed back. And I am pretty sure it is confirmed they will show it at the TGS.

Back